Find your NBDE Study Partner POST HERE ONLY

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cutesmileDDS

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I am planning on taking the part-1 by the end of october and would appreciate any interested study partners(preferably females). Plz pm me.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
hi all

I really need help with this issue

how do I prepare for bench exams in dental schools?

I am completely clueless:confused:

hi looking for a female student who wants to study dental decks with me. would like to do 40 decks in one day. i am flexible anyone who is interested msg me pls

hi sim iam planning to give part 2 on this sep/oct , iam an indian female , if you r intrested we can study together

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi
I am a dentist passed from a non- accredited university preparing for NBDE assessment of fundamental knowledge exam & I need a study partner. I am from Winnipeg, MB. Please reply to this post or to my e-mail id [email protected]. eagerly waiting for your reply

Hi All

I am an Indian female dentist looking for a study partner/s. I just started studying and plan to take NBDE part1 by mid October or November. Plan for studying is we set a goal for the day, read it on our own, discuss it at the end of the day if have any doubts on something... Also, i keep off from studies on weekends. May be we can take small test of each other just to see the progress. Please let me know if anyone likes the plan and is interested.

Thanks

Hi,I'm interested in studying.im preparing for part 1.mail me @[email protected]

i am located in nc too. i 'm indian female & prefer female to study . if u r then pm me ur email or mobile

anybody here from winnipeg who plans to take the fundamental by feb next yr? i also need a study partner, dont know where to start with the review.. thanks, pls email me at [email protected]

Hi,
I am looking for a study partner in Phoenix for part 1. I have not yet started the studies so if anyone interested to start from very beginning with me.

Hello, Anyone out there interested to study part2 along with me, please pm me.
i have to start from this week onwards...

thank u

Hello
My name is mohamed from egypt and im preparing for part I to have my exam early 2013 and lookin for a serious study partner so who is interested just email me at my email [email protected]
Thanks in advance wishin u all sucess :))

HELLO I am looking for a study partner in/ around Princeton, NJ area. Planning to take NBDE part I in early 2013. Respond if interested

Last edited:
i am interested & looking for female study partner part2 . I am located in the east coast.If u r ok pm me asap.

I m also planning to appear for exam in early 2013.
I m rite now in phoenix but will be shifting to priceton in 2 months.

Last edited:
Hi, I'm planning to appear for the AFK 2013....looking for a study partner.I'm from Pakistan and studying after a long time.......:)