Find your NBDE Study Partner POST HERE ONLY

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cutesmileDDS

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I am planning on taking the part-1 by the end of october and would appreciate any interested study partners(preferably females). Plz pm me.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
Hello guys....:)
I am planning to give NDEB Canada in 2013......
I am done with the basic sciences, need to do the clinicals mainly...
I am from Kerala, India, still in the same place, graduated in 2010....
I will be coming to Vancouver,Canada on dec 27th 2011....
If any one interested to study together mail me to [email protected]
Or can call me to +919633666133....
Or catch me in skype at dralantony
Hope to hear from u soon.....
hi read ur email today friday 10 august 2012.iam also planning to write my nbde for canada.Iam a dentist from hyderabad.iam currently located in newjersy.Once u read my mesg please reply me at [email protected]

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi All

I am an Indian female dentist looking for a study partner/s. I just started studying and plan to take NBDE part1 by mid October or November. Plan for studying is we set a goal for the day, read it on our own, discuss it at the end of the day if have any doubts on something... Also, i keep off from studies on weekends. May be we can take small test of each other just to see the progress. Please let me know if anyone likes the plan and is interested.

Thanks

i am also planning to take exam in octo
this is my email u can contact with me [email protected]

Hi All

I am an Indian female dentist looking for a study partner/s. I just started studying and plan to take NBDE part1 by mid October or November. Plan for studying is we set a goal for the day, read it on our own, discuss it at the end of the day if have any doubts on something... Also, i keep off from studies on weekends. May be we can take small test of each other just to see the progress. Please let me know if anyone likes the plan and is interested.

Thanks

i like u plan i plan to take exam in octo so we can start this is my email [email protected]

Hi,

I am planning give nbde part 1 in the last week of december. I am looking for a study partner. can discuss via phone/skype. Anyone interested please reply.

Thanks.

hi ,
i need a study partner too
please do mail me if interested
i plan to give the exam in oct too!
thanx

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello Everyone,

I am Dentist working in UAE, so anyone preparing for assesment of fundamental knowledge NDEB Canada, from UAE.

Please tell me how much time is required to prepare for Part I of NDEB, Canada for year 2013.

What are the best study materials.

Thank you

Hi!I am a female, married dentist from Chennai,India living in Ohio.Need a Study Partner for preparing Part 2..More Interested in having interactive discussions and reviews after an individualised study plan(we can work that out). I am planning to give dec'12 ,hopefully before New year's.If this request fits your style and timeline,feel free to contact me at [email protected]
To all those preparing, all the very best! You can crack it!:)

Hello,:)
Im looking for a study parther/s for the AFK 2013
Anybody interested??

I live in Montreal area.

hi.
i am indian female from andhra ,i am looking for female study partner if any indian female interested can pm me your skype or yahoo messanger or phone number so that we can discuss about studies,thanks.

hello everyone:)
i am Akram i am looking for a NBDE part 2 study partner
i am thinking in applying for the exam in oct:scared:
i live in orange country California:love:
it will be very nice if i found a study partner who lives nearby :D
my email is [email protected]
good luck for all of you:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Hi, I am an Indian and lives in Fremont CA. I have just started preparing for nbde1 and planning to take in feb 2013. I study in milpitas public library so any one interested in group studies please mail me at [email protected]

Hi all, I live in Pasadena Ca.
I am looking for a responsible partner to study from Monday to Friday. 3 pm-7 pm.
I am going to the PCC Library.

I have a plan made.

I already started on August 25th.

Let me know if you are the right one.

I am an Colombian female dentist looking for a study partner/s. I just started studying and plan to take NBDE part2 by December 20-21 of 2012 . I live in Pasadena CA. Plan for studying is we set a goal for the day, read it on our own, discuss it at the end of the day if have any doubts on something.... May be we can take small test of each other just to see the progress. Please let me know if anyone likes the plan and is interested.

Email [email protected]

I am studying DENTAL BOARD BUSTER and old tests.

I started on August 25th with Endodontics. I plan to study the book in September and October ( to cover all the subjects)
Study the tests in November.\
Do a review in december( from 1st -18th) and then take the test on December 20-21 of 2012.
From Monday to Friday 3 pm - 7 pm at the PCC library.

Let me know if you are the right one

Hi I'm in austin Texas.anyone in for Nbde part 1 .mail me [email protected]

I am looking to discuss my preparation for nbde part 1,when are you planning on appearing for the test ? I want to do it by mid of oct. let's see If we can help each other.
I am a female dentist from India,staying in Dallas Tx.Actually looking for study in Dallas itself,but we can discuss on phone.

Hi, I am an Indian and lives in Fremont CA. I have just started preparing for nbde1 and planning to take in feb 2013. I study in milpitas public library so any one interested in group studies please mail me at [email protected]

Me from India too,preparing for part 1,since last four months.lets see if we can keep in touch.
I am based in Dallas,Tx..would like to do my test by oct this year.

HELLO I am looking for a study partner in/ around Princeton, NJ area. Planning to take NBDE part I in early 2013. Respond if interested
hey, i live in edison nj, looking for a serious study partner, planning to take part 1 in jan/feb 2013. let me know if you are interested.