Find your NBDE Study Partner POST HERE ONLY

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cutesmileDDS

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I am planning on taking the part-1 by the end of october and would appreciate any interested study partners(preferably females). Plz pm me.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey ppl.. I live in New York city. Planning to give NBDE Part 1 in Feb- Mar 2014. Need a serious study partner.. Please let me know if anyone is interested, preferably female partner..
hey ..van here.. can u giv me ur mail id.. if u r in new york.. tz pretty cloz by.. v can wrk things out.. lemme knw

Hey ppl.. I live in New York city. Planning to give NBDE Part 1 in Feb- Mar 2014. Need a serious study partner.. Please let me know if anyone is interested, preferably female partner..
hello , i am interested to take nbde part 1 . i live in boston , thank yo

i am studing nbde part 1 . is anybody interested to study together . please reply. we can review by skype.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello
Im lookin for a serious partner in nbde part one started already and im from egypt, could communicate on Skype or anything to make it easier, email me if ur interested [email protected]

NBDE II - hi guys! i REALLY need your help! i have prepared thru decks & mosby but NEED the ASDA released papers, especially J, K, L, M for NBDE 2.
PLEASE PLEASE someone email me the pdf files at [email protected]
THANK YOU!!!
:love:

Hi there. I'm planning to give my exam in Mar 2014 too. Would u like to be study partners ? I'm from India !
Hello.. I'm planning to give my exam in Feb- March 2014. I live in New York but I'm from India too.I would like to study together.. Let me know if u are interested as soon as possible. This is my mail id - [email protected]. Let me know your mail id too..

Hii...i live in houston,Tx planning in taking the exam mid january i've done anatomy so far just started biochemistry today im studying mainly from dental decks and first aid...contact me if ur serious about studying

Reactions: 1 user
hey i am also starting to prepare for part 1 exam. based in india. interested in having a study partner. contact here .

Can somebody help me with the materials they are studying from?
I am going to be giving my part 1 in december and i feel as if i have not studied enough.
So far i am studying from decks, crack the nbde, and the kaplan book.
Could use a study partner as well.
Please email at [email protected] if you have any extra material that i can study from or let me know of any extra material.
Thank you

Hi,

I am planning on taking the exam in the beginning of March, started studying slowly and looking for someone to study together. I am in Canada west side. The idea is to set a schedule and help each other stick to it and work on the questions. Any one interested?? contact at [email protected]

Last edited:
Hi there. I'm planning to give my exam in Mar 2014 too. Would u like to be study partners ? I'm from India !
Hi,I'm from India too and am planning to give the exam in Mar-Apr 2014,part 1 that is..Am just getting started with prep.Would you be interested in adding me to your group?How far have you progressed with prep and whereabouts in India are u?I'm in Kerala...

Hi,

I am planning on taking the exam in the beginning of March, started studying slowly and looking for someone to study together. I am in Canada west side. The idea is to set a schedule and help each other stick to it and work on the questions. Any one interested?? contact at [email protected]
Hi Sam,are you planning on giving the part 1?If so I would be interested in joining you in preparing...I'm in India though :) and I'm just getting started,a lil outta touch.

hey i am also starting to prepare for part 1 exam. based in india. interested in having a study partner. contact here .
Hi,whereabouts in India?I'm in Kerala and am hoping to give the exam in Mar-Apr 2014.How bout u?Have you started prep with anyone?

Hi Moonjoon,I know where you're coming from:nod: Have u decided if you r taking the exam or not?Don't make very long term plans,they are harder to realise...I'm just getting started,hope to take part 1 in Mar-Apr 2014...Have u started with anything yet?

Hii...i live in houston,Tx planning in taking the exam mid january i've done anatomy so far just started biochemistry today im studying mainly from dental decks and first aid...contact me if ur serious about studying
me too now im study bio
we can contact

Hello.. I'm planning to give my exam in Feb- March 2014. I live in New York but I'm from India too.I would like to study together.. Let me know if u are interested as soon as possible. This is my mail id - [email protected]. Let me know your mail id too..
hey
where did you complete your BDS from??

I am in Canada,interested to study with female for AFK exam of NDEB ,if any one interested PM me .Thanks

Last edited: