Find your NBDE Study Partner POST HERE ONLY

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cutesmileDDS

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I am planning on taking the part-1 by the end of october and would appreciate any interested study partners(preferably females). Plz pm me.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
Any one in Ashburn Virginia planning for a combined study on nbde part 1 ??? i m taking my exam mostly in feb. if anyone interested plz post.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi all currently in Egypt going to retake Part I at the end of March. Would like to team up with someone serious for that extra push. Failed my last exam by 3% :bang:
Anyone interested please message me or reply to me. We can exchange contact info after that.

Thanks & good luck to everyone.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Hi all currently in Egypt going to retake Part I at the end of March. Would like to team up with someone serious for that extra push. Failed my last exam by 3% :bang:
Anyone interested please message me or reply to me. We can exchange contact info after that.

we can began together
u can add me at skype d_salafy im egyption also

Hi everyone,
I am looking for a study partner (female) and i've just started preparing for the nbde-1. Please let me know if anyone is interested.

Hi , I am planning to start my NBDE part 1 study and give exam in march-2014.Please let me know if any one want to join me for discussions. Preferable female..:)

I live in San Jose,ca.

Hi

I am practicing dentist in India for last 10 years. I am currently in cupertino, ca for a family vacation. I am evaluating the options for taking nbde exams in next few months.. Would really appreciate if you or some one else nearby spare 30 mins for a quick telecon/coffee on sharing some details on exam prep, potential univ options. Thanks . Happy to share any clinical expertise with ref to india. Please contact me on this forum or [email protected]

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello everyone, I am preparing for nbde part-1 examination and looking for study partner,if anybody interested PM me. Thanks

Hi I am looking for a study partner for NBDE PART I. I am from PA preferably Female. Looking forward for a serious company to complete the exam ASAP. Contact me at 9089381601.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi everyone,
I am looking for a study partner (female) and i've just started preparing for the nbde-1. Please let me know if anyone is interested.
Hi I am looking for a study partner for NBDE PART I. I am from PA preferably Female. Looking forward for a serious company to complete the exam ASAP. Contact me at 9089381601.
Hi. Are you on whatsapp/ viber?

hey everyone:nod: ..
planning to give exam in april:xf: .. for nbde part 1..
looking for a partner who is encouraging, supportive.. and into motivating each other. . :highfive:
preferably who wants to start studying immediately, now that the holiday season is over..its quite hard to keep track of time ..
anyway .. text me here and will get back to you. .

And All The Best to evryone else. . :thumbup:

Can somebody help me with the materials they are studying from?
I am going to be giving my part 1 in december and i feel as if i have not studied enough.
So far i am studying from decks, crack the nbde, and the kaplan book.
Could use a study partner as well.
Please email at [email protected] if you have any extra material that i can study from or let me know of any extra material.
Thank you
As we are in January, I hope you are done with part 1! So waiting/got the result for part-1!
Please share your experience: Questions asked in your exam! Vs Your study focus & material used.

Same exam plan here. i mean, let get to decks, and crack this time. We wanna give exam @ same time period.
Finally, I would like to say that we will guide help and motivate to crack NBDE part 1 in March end. Want to know, that are you still ready to prepare.

hey everyone:nod: ..
planning to give exam in april:xf: .. for nbde part 1..
looking for a partner who is encouraging, supportive.. and into motivating each other. . :highfive:
preferably who wants to start studying immediately, now that the holiday season is over..its quite hard to keep track of time ..
anyway .. text me here and will get back to you. .

And All The Best to evryone else. . :thumbup:

I am in troy, MICHIGAn 48083.
I am also, Looking for partner to start right away. Lets guide, help, discuss, encourage & make our buddy study. This is how we can crack Part 1.

Same exam plan here. i mean, let get to decks, and crack this time. We wanna give exam @ same time period.
Finally, I would like to say that we will guide help and motivate to crack NBDE part 1 in March end. Want to know, that are you still ready to prepare.
Still good to go, honestly pretty depressing studying on my own all over again. I'm getting bored so easily yet I know I have to cover it all over again as if nothing happened. Just your luck I already have crack & of course the decks. Please message me.

Still good to go, honestly pretty depressing studying on my own all over again. I'm getting bored so easily yet I know I have to cover it all over again as if nothing happened. Just your luck I already have crack & of course the decks. Please message me.
so lets get started from this minute. If we keep wait, for time to come, for sure time will keep us aside & go ahead. What you are studying? I am finishing Micro today!

Hi I am preparing for NDBE part 1 and looking for female study partner. I am currently living in Illinois, US. It will be great to have someone who is currently preparing for NBDE so that together we can encourage and motivate each other.

so lets get started from this minute. If we keep wait, for time to come, for sure time will keep us aside & go ahead. What you are studying? I am finishing Micro today!
I'm halfway through w/ biochem & physio. Been testing myself w/ the released exams at the same time. I'm hoping to finish within the next 2-3 days.

Hello.. Im preparing for NBDE1 in Miami also.. But I'm in the medical campus of UM..
Hi! So, if you're studying UM installations, do they allow you to use their library and locations for free? Because I wanted to use the Richter Library and they charge $5 per day. Are u using the medical library free of charge?
Thanks!

Hi! So, if you're studying UM installations, do they allow you to use their library and locations for free? Because I wanted to use the Richter Library and they charge $5 per day. Are u using the medical library free of charge?
Thanks!
Im working their part time in research. I don't know about the fees.. the Medical campus library is called Calder Library.. the one you mentioned is in the coral gable campus

Last edited:
Im working their part time in research. I don't know about the fees.. the Medical campus library is called Calder Library.. the one you mentioned is in the coral gable campus
Yeah, the question it was more regarding of the fees on that particular library (Calder) if they maybe had any?
But since you work part time maybe (I'm guessing) that's why they don't charge you anything.
I'm currently studying at Kaplan prep center in coral gables, but it gets crowded sometimes.

I am giving part 1 in march 2014 ..from san jose ca . May be we can discuss and motivate each other . Let me know ..
Suhanni
Hi, i am in mountain view, I am also preparing for part I. May be we can have a talk and study together. please PM me ^^

Last edited:
Hi! I am looking for a study partner for part 2 in the GTA....else online partner will also do. I want to give the exam in three months

Hi ,

I am a female overseas trained orthodontist interested in sitting for Dscke exam nov 2013
Looking for a female study partner , I am going through the standard ndeb materials ( decks, adsda, mosby, released questions so I can study even with someone who is sitting the assesment fundamental knowledge exam . please msg me if you exist :).

Hi there. Did you write the exam yet if not I'm interested in study partners or group for the 2014 DSCKE. Please let me know if you are interested. Jo ORTHO