Find your NBDE Study Partner POST HERE ONLY

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cutesmileDDS

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I am planning on taking the part-1 by the end of october and would appreciate any interested study partners(preferably females). Plz pm me.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi,
Im looking for a study partner for NBDE1, in miami .. please le me know if anyone interested ?
Hello, I am also looking for a study partner for the nbde part 1, Im an FIU graduate who moved to Dominican Republic to study dentistry. Ive taken the first part already and didn't pass it ( by 3 points). I was under a lot of pressure and I guess i didn't focus enough. Im looking for classes or study groups that are focused in studying for at least 6-8hrs a day. Im in the miami area and Ive noticed that kaplan doesn't offer a center prep class. If anybody knows of something please shoot me an email. Thanks

Hi I am preparing for NDBE part 1 and looking for female study partner. I am currently living in Illinois, US. It will be great to have someone who is currently preparing for NBDE so that together we can encourage and motivate each other.
Hi I am in Illinois . I'm planning to take the NBDE in may ,I'm using the dental decks. My mail is [email protected]

Hello, I am also looking for a study partner for the nbde part 1, Im an FIU graduate who moved to Dominican Republic to study dentistry. Ive taken the first part already and didn't pass it ( by 3 points). I was under a lot of pressure and I guess i didn't focus enough. Im looking for classes or study groups that are focused in studying for at least 6-8hrs a day. Im in the miami area and Ive noticed that kaplan doesn't offer a center prep class. If anybody knows of something please shoot me an email. Thanks
Myself too want want & want group study if possible some tutor for part 1

NBDE II
hi everyone ...i booked my exam at the end of march just started and searching for a study partner in San Diego ASAP
i'll be doing decks and last 4 ASDA will it be enough
email me
soobe3 @ hotmail.com

hi I have my exam in march . if anyone interested and looking for a serious nbde part2 study partner plz pm asap.thanks

Hi guys I'm rinchu I'm preparing for usnbde part 1 I would like to have study discussions with both boys or girls..

Sent from my iPhone using SDN Mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi guys I'm rinchu I'm preparing for usnbde part 1 I would like to have study discussions with both boys or girls..

Hi RINCHU, I am Hitesh from MICHIGAN. I believe is, reading same topic helps us to be on same page to understand doubt, discuss & understand explanation for it from each other, & get mastery together! Share ur idea/recommendation all time in any matter, as i always welcome new ideas. shall we read lung Physio and patho. [email protected]

Hello!
I am an International Dentist working on getting licensed here in the US and the first step is to take the NBDE I. I am looking for someone in the New Jersey area who would be interested in partnering up to study.. I hope to take it in about 2 months (end of April 2014).. I need some motivation..Please let me know if you are interested!

Hello!
I am an International Dentist working on getting licensed here in the US and the first step is to take the NBDE I. I am looking for someone in the New Jersey area who would be interested in partnering up to study.. I hope to take it in about 2 months (end of April 2014).. I need some motivation..Please let me know if you are interested!

hello all

I am preparing for part 2 planning to take around end of april.
Looking for a serious study partner to discuss questions with.
anybody interested plz contact me.

Hi, I'm looking for a study partner for nbde part 1. I'm planning to take up exams in may.
Any study partner from Bangalore?

Need a study partner for NBDE part 1 in Maryland (Howard county). Taking the test in June.

Hello Everyone,

I am planning on taking the part-1 by the end of october and would appreciate any interested study partners(preferably females). Plz pm me.

Hi even i am planing to take test by last week of october ,,, :) need someone to study with me

hey hi,i m priya ,need study partner for nbd part 1 ,planning to give it in august 2014.....i am having dental decks,first aid, mosby ....we can plan up our study and make one common scheldule....interested people can contact me by email- [email protected]

Hi, I'm Heidi. I'm an international dentist, living in Brooklyn, New York. I need a study partner for NBDE part 1, planning to take it in May-June 2014. I am having dental decks, first aids and ASDA Test Packet...Anyone interested can contact me by email: [email protected]

Hello everybody,
Is anybody preparing for the TOEFL? can you please help me. i need a person to study with.
Thank you

Hi everybody, I am still looking for someone to study through skype 1 or 2 hours to discuss questions, apparently I am the only male student trying to find a study partner for NBDE II, i have no preferences in gender and the posts i've found are from people looking only for FEMALE students, I am happily married and just looking for consulting questions and answers!!!!!!!, I need someone that can start tomorrow, i am done with my review.
Thanks,
anyone interested email me at [email protected]

hai guys,
i'm preparing for NBDE part 1 this year...looking for a female study partner...i live in minneapolis ...anyone there can reply to this msg asap.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi I'm looking for a study partner for part 2 to do mainly questions and last review decks my exam is last week of April ... pm me if interested

hai guys,
i'm preparing for NBDE part 1 this year...looking for a female study partner...i live in minneapolis ...anyone there can reply to this msg asap.
anybody in chicago area, willing to study, let me know

Hi,

I am looking for a study partner for part 1 too. Call me on six one seven four one nine zero four nine six or email on [email protected] so we can discuss the details.
Thanks

Myself too want want & want group study if possible some tutor for part 1

Hey,

I would be interested in a study group. I may not be able to do 6-8 hours since I am working full time but I am on for 4-5 hours. Call me on six-one-seven- four one nine zero four nine six