Find your NBDE Study Partner POST HERE ONLY

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cutesmileDDS

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I am planning on taking the part-1 by the end of october and would appreciate any interested study partners(preferably females). Plz pm me.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
Hello, I am also looking for a study partner for the nbde part 1, Im an FIU graduate who moved to Dominican Republic to study dentistry. Ive taken the first part already and didn't pass it ( by 3 points). I was under a lot of pressure and I guess i didn't focus enough. Im looking for classes or study groups that are focused in studying for at least 6-8hrs a day. Im in the miami area and Ive noticed that kaplan doesn't offer a center prep class. If anybody knows of something please shoot me an email. Thanks
Hello, I am also looking for a study partner for the nbde part 1, Im an FIU graduate who moved to Dominican Republic to study dentistry. Ive taken the first part already and didn't pass it ( by 3 points). I was under a lot of pressure and I guess i didn't focus enough. Im looking for classes or study groups that are focused in studying for at least 6-8hrs a day. Im in the miami area and Ive noticed that kaplan doesn't offer a center prep class. If anybody knows of something please shoot me an email. Thanks
hi, I'm looking for a study partner for part 1.. my email is [email protected]

Hi all I stay in Austin,Tx.Preparing for part 1 and hoping to give it by aug or sept this year.I'm looking for a study partner.

Members don't see this ad :)
hai guys,
i'm preparing for NBDE part 1 this year...looking for a female study partner...i live in minneapolis ...anyone there can reply to this msg asap.
I'm a female too and planning to take the test in July I'm live in Las Vegas, we can still check thin out through Internet...make sense?

hai guys,
i'm preparing for NBDE part 1 this year...looking for a female study partner...i live in minneapolis ...anyone there can reply to this msg asap.
Hi Meenu,
I am also looking for study partner or group..If you are still looking for a study partner, let me know.
Mishthi

Last edited:
Hi All,
I am looking for a study partner for part 1. Anyone interested please let me know. I live in Miami (near FIU campus)

Hi Meenu,
I am also looking for study partner or group..If you are still looking for a study partner, let me know.
Mishthi

hai Mishthi,
how r u?how is ur prep going?i wanted to details like where do u live??if ur living in the same ciy as mine we can start preparing together..

meenudentist.

hi i am looking for a female study partner for part2 and also for tofel. i would like to complete tofel in this month and want to start for part2 from june 10.pls post ur contact numbers through message . thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, I'm looking for a study patner for NBDE part 2 in Oklahoma or anyone who wants to plan and study through Skype, I started 10 days ago, but I have toefl exam , so I'm going to start seriously from 23rd of may. Let me know if you are interested, My email address is [email protected]

Hi,I am looking for a study partner for NBDE part 1.Anyone contact me here.I studies very well last time,this time I am planning to give by november,contact me.Will start in june.

hi all, I am presently in NY and looking for study partner for part 2 for appearing sometime in Aug/Sept . Preferably someone who is persistent and available online on skype/viber . Write to me at [email protected] to discuss and see if things work for the both of us

Hi Meenu,
Mishthi
hi , i am also looking for study partner or any group for study . i live in south dakota. if you interested to study with me please let me know, my e mail id is [email protected] , i am planning to complete my part 1 within this year.
tonai

I am planning on taking the part-1 by the end of october or november and would appreciate any interested study partners(preferably females).i just want to start from this week, Plz knock me , my id is [email protected]

hello, i am a new starter , so i need someones help and i am trying to find out a study partner. please if there is anyone who wants to study with me just knock me .my id is [email protected] . i am new but i will be a good study partner.

Hello dental soul . i m looking forward for a serious female study partner . need your guidance for nbde part 1 ... Want to give by the end of this year , have to start with toefl exam and then part 1 . Please email me about key to success and any study material if you have any . My email [email protected]

hi all
I am a female foreign trained dentist ,cleared my nbde part1,2 and currently providing all guidance regarding study material ,keyfacts ,most frequently asked Qs and must read areas all needed to ace this exam.
for further info mail me up at [email protected]

I have emailed u , please reply me back on [email protected] need your guidance about nbde part 1 . Want to give by the end of this year . Study material dental decks , first aid n kaplan notes are enough or do i need to go through text books aswell ?

Hey My Dear Dentists ...
I am Looking for study partner for NBDE-2 in Chicago, IL ...
Any one? !!!!!!

Reactions: 1 user
hey , i'm looking for a study partner for part 1.

i didn't start yet ! i'm looking for someone who planning to take the exam in the beginning of 2015.

i'm foreign trained dentist from Palestine !

you can contact me via my email
[email protected]

all the best for all of you :)

Hello everyone, I'm looking for a serious study partner for part 2 final revise of decks and questions mainly contact me if interested

hi i am looking for a female study partner for part2 and also for tofel. i would like to complete tofel in this month and want to start for part2 from june 10.pls post ur contact numbers through message . thanks

I am going to prepare for part 2 as well.
Let me know. If you are interested.

Hello everyone ,I am a foreign trained dentist and looking for a study partner for part 2. Please let me know if anyone is interested.

Hey is there any easy way to do nervous system... It's taking too much time n brains....
Literally it's eating my brain

Reactions: 1 users
hello frnds,am looking for a study partner for NBDE part 1,preferably female,any one interested can please ping me,i stay at chicago,planning to take exam in 3 months.am from telangana,India.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user