Find your NBDE Study Partner POST HERE ONLY

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cutesmileDDS

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I am planning on taking the part-1 by the end of october and would appreciate any interested study partners(preferably females). Plz pm me.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
I am looking for a study partner and planning to take part I in December 2014. I live in Oklahoma, so anyone around here in the central time zone ?

Members don't see this ad :)
Looking for a study partner for nbde part 2 in jan contact me if ur interested

Sent from my iPad using SDN Mobile

Hi everyone ,
I m dentist from India residing in US ,need a study partner preferably female for nbde part one .. Yet to start preparation .hoping to give exam by dec or jan of 2015 .. Anyone interested ping me ,we can discuss in detail

Thank u
r u still looking out a partner ?

hey everyone,

i also want to take NDBE1 in the end of this year . I m looking for seriuos study partner for motivation and studying regularly daily , if anyone interested pm me!

giving exam on the 1st of dec..wil start studyin tomorrow....looking for a study partner..preferably in New Jersey...
anyone giving the exam in november pl email me at [email protected]...any and every help will equally responded to..

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi
I am looking for a serious study partner for part 2 in phoenix area. Message me if interested

Reactions: 1 user
Hello, I have just cleared the NBDE part 1. I have alot of material that I dont need anymore.
I am willing to give them out for FREEE! All you have to do is pay shipping!
the material I have is :

-Complete ORIGINAL dental decks flash cards 2013-2014
- Complete ORIGINAL ASDA question booklets. 2014. for part 1.
- NBDE part 1 First Aid book also Original .

If you are interested send me a personal message with your email and we will take it from there.

thank you.

anybody interested for part 1 study... i am planning to give exam by january 15.need study partner atleast daily 1 hour on skype can revise and discuss questions.

I'm preparing for part 2 and just started. looking for a female partner(I'm a female). central time is better. planning to take the exam in Feb 2015. The study will be via skype and on certain times everyday. if anyone interested please contact me.

Hey guys m giving my part 1 material in very reasonable price with free courier to any part in US....Includes:
decks 2012-13
asda A-N
FIRST AID
First aid question bank(800 questions)
kaplans review notes
dent essentials
microbiology (ridiculously simple)
I have attached lots of post-its in books for importand points n quick revision...SO ill be happy to help all sincere readers... Let me know any1 interested
Do you still have the dental decks?what's the price?

Hello Guyz,

I am looking for serious study partner for part 2. Will to give an exam in 2 months.

Please message me here or PM.
Thank you.

i am planning to appear for nbde part2 in may 2015. i am a female looking to study through Skype (few hours a day). please message me here.
thank you.

Hey guys m giving my part 1 material in very reasonable price with free courier to any part in US....Includes:
decks 2012-13
asda A-N
FIRST AID
First aid question bank(800 questions)
kaplans review notes
dent essentials
microbiology (ridiculously simple)
I have attached lots of post-its in books for importand points n quick revision...SO ill be happy to help all sincere readers... Let me know any1 interested
Hi intrested in asda papers can u please tell me the price. Thank you.

I am planning to give my NBDE part 2 in early 2015, I am based out in Atlanta Area. I am looking for serious female study partner for NBDE Part 2. I have good accommodation as well, Please email me incase any of you interested.

Jyothi Shetty([email protected])

I'm taking the NBDE 2 in Feb. Anyone interested in reviewing over important concepts/and or reviewing in general? I'm open to Skype or whatever else. PM me or message me here. Thanks!

Looking for a study partner in Utah for NBDE 1 please inbox me if you are interested in studying together a couple of hours a week.

Hi guys I am looking for serious study partner for part-2. Inbox me if anyone interested to study and revise the whole syllabus. Want to give exam in 1st week of March.

Hi guys I am looking for serious study partner for part-2. Inbox me if anyone interested to study and revise the whole syllabus. Want to give exam in 1st week of March.
Dr. Singh do you use antibiotic prophylaxis for patient with Mitral Valve prolapse with regurgitation?
I am not sure about the answer. DECKS says yes and new update say no more needed.
Thanks

Reactions: 1 user
my exam in march NBDEpart1
i need serious study partener
my id on skype d_salafy
we can study from 6 to 8 hours daily

Hey guys even I have to take up my CFA exams. I am looking for a study partner. If interested please join me on studypal and let me know your convenient time of study.