Finding a job in California if you graduate from Pacific University Oregon?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

atile

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Would it be much harder to find a job in California if you graduate from Pacific University Oregon vs. somewhere like Skaggs? I want to be able to stay in SoCal for my working career, and I was wondering if it would be significantly harder to find a job here if I went to Pacific University Oregon (which I was recently accepted to). If so, I will apply to UCSD/USC next year. Thanks so much!

Members don't see this ad.

Would it be much harder to find a job in California if you graduate from Pacific University Oregon vs. somewhere like Skaggs? I want to be able to stay in SoCal for my working career, and I was wondering if it would be significantly harder to find a job here if I went to Pacific University Oregon (which I was recently accepted to). If so, I will apply to UCSD/USC next year. Thanks so much!

I think so, I am in SD, most of the students that were recently hired (last yr and this yr) were USC and skaggs, mostly skaggs, i was an exception lol

We have people from all kinds of states at my workplace. But that's the nature of the VA. They'll take someone with a VA residency from another state over a local person with no VA experience.