Finding an advisor

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kwiecien91

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm currently debating whether or not to send in my application for this cycle, and I have some major reservations/questions. I desperately need to talk with someone who is qualified as a premed advisor, however I have already graduated, and my undergraduate university doesn't have a premed program anyway. Would anyone on this forum be able to point me in the right direction? Is there some way I could set up a meeting with a premed advisor online?

Members don't see this ad.

SDN will answer any questions you have; ask away. First though, use the search function if you have very basic questions.

I've definitely found SDN incredibly helpful, but I am somewhat limited by a desire to be fully anonymous. My questions at this point are generally too personal for a public forum.

Members don't see this ad :)
I've definitely found SDN incredibly helpful, but I am somewhat limited by a desire to be fully anonymous. My questions at this point are generally too personal for a public forum.

You send a private message to adcoms. See below.

Ah damn. I messed up. Sorry!

Reactions: 1 user