1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Visit this thread to beta-test StudySchedule.org. StudySchedule is a free nonprofit site that builds dynamic MCAT study schedules unique for your needs and timeline.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Check out the new Application Assistant, where you can calculate your LizzyM score, see how you rank compared to other applicants, and see a list of schools where similar students were accepted.

finding posts

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by jon stewart, 04.30.12.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. jon stewart

jon stewart Senior Member 10+ Year Member

can anyone find that post from a while back about a user who got i think s 25 and then got a 39 after taking a prep course??? i think it was TPR

there was another post too about a user in Texas who took the test three times and wrote a inspirational story....i cant find it !

also how can i view all the posts from the last three months??

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. supportivehubby

supportivehubby MS3! 2+ Year Member

MDApps:
    Medical Student
    I had 26 then got 38. . .do you mean my 15 lessons post?

4. jon stewart

jon stewart Senior Member 10+ Year Member

yes! What funny is i figured out how to search previous for all posts and found yours! I just PM'ed you!

About the ads