Finished!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

elz787

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys!just got back from the REAL DAT, whew! i've reached my goals for the scores I wanted, ..........just goes to show how much an effort and hard work will pay off!

BIo- wasn't that bad, didn't get the urchin question, some random questions were there tho, can't remember them right now

CHEM-kaplan is good

ORGO- kaplan is GREAT

PERCEPTUAL- kaplan does an average job.

MATH- ran out of time, but decent.

thanks to everyone for answering the million questions I had, I will try and return the favor.

GOOD TO BE DONE!

Members don't see this ad.

elz787 said:
Hey guys!just got back from the REAL DAT, whew! i've reached my goals for the scores I wanted, ..........just goes to show how much an effort and hard work will pay off!

BIo- wasn't that bad, didn't get the urchin question, some random questions were there tho, can't remember them right now

CHEM-kaplan is good

ORGO- kaplan is GREAT

PERCEPTUAL- kaplan does an average job.

MATH- ran out of time, but decent.

thanks to everyone for answering the million questions I had, I will try and return the favor.

GOOD TO BE DONE!

congrats

Great job and congrats to you. :D Too bad I can't say the same for myself as I too finished up today.

The possibilities of questions I expected to be on the exam were not present, as is always with my great luck, and hence, I feel majorly screwed right now. Since I'm not a drinker or a druggie, don't know what else to do to ease the pain. I don't even feel like throwin around some weight at the gym, which usually helps with stress...

For those that are curious, I scored a 20 AA, 19 TS, 20 PA last year and I expected to brutally murder this test this year...let's just say I didn't even come close to the AA and TS scores I received from last year, except for the PA portion. I think d-school just went down the drain for me.

To the rest of you, study harder!

*And no, I too did not receive that sea urchin question.

CONGRATS to all of you! Now you can relax and enjoy ur summer!

Btw, ajy1013, did you get in to any schools with your last year's scores? Those weren't too bad to me.. what schools did you apply to?

Members don't see this ad :)