Firecracker for MCAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Madnesor

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I was wondering if anyone had any comments about the use of firecracker for the MCAT? I have been using it to supplement my studying with TPR books and I am getting a little frustrated. A lot of the time the answers that they give don't really solve the question, and they seem to go a lot more into the theory then TPR. Also, the questions that do involve calculations are often difficult without a calculator. Have others found this as well? maybe I have just been unlucky with the questions I am getting.

Members don't see this ad.

I've been wondering the same thing.

I was actually about to post until this came up as a suggested thread.

I know people are using it for Step 1 and they love it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi guys,
I was wondering if anyone had any comments about the use of firecracker for the MCAT? I have been using it to supplement my studying with TPR books and I am getting a little frustrated. A lot of the time the answers that they give don't really solve the question, and they seem to go a lot more into the theory then TPR. Also, the questions that do involve calculations are often difficult without a calculator. Have others found this as well? maybe I have just been unlucky with the questions I am getting.
what is fire cracker?