First Aid STep 2 CK

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cmycburkitt

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,
Just wondering if First Aid for Step 2 CK comes out with a new edition every year like Step 1. I looked it up on Amazon and it seems like 2006 is the newest and most up to date edition. Are they even coming out with a 2007 edition? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

You might want to check with the publisher, McGraw Hill (Education) as other sites' information may not always be the most accurate. I ran into some confusion with the First Aid Cases for Step 2 book, so I called McGraw Hill and they told me the release date would be later than the one I found on Barnes and Noble, Borders, etc so I knew I wouldn't be able to get it in time for my exam (which allowed me to prepare with that knowledge in mind).

If that's what McGraw Hill said, then don't be surprised if the boos is not even released by that time! It seems these dates can get pushed back many times, so it would not be wise to keep waiting unless you know you have the time. The newest edition is the best one to have, though the changes are usually not that drastic!