First diagnosed case?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

havasujack

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know this is probably a shot in the dark here but cant find it. I am looking for the date of the fist diagnosed cases of bi polar in a minor and also looking for the date of the first diagnosed case of Munchhausen in a minor and not Munchhausen by proxy. I find lots of references to it going back to late 80's early 90's but cant find the date they started diagnosing them in children.

Thank you for you help.

Members don't see this ad.

I know this is probably a shot in the dark here but cant find it. I am looking for the date of the fist diagnosed cases of bi polar in a minor and also looking for the date of the first diagnosed case of Munchhausen in a minor and not Munchhausen by proxy. I find lots of references to it going back to late 80's early 90's but cant find the date they started diagnosing them in children.

Thank you for you help.

Not sure if available. It is also complicated by changing criteria and changing criteria, as well as the "fad" nature of both these diagnoses, Bipolar especially in the late 90s and 2000s.

I appreciate your response in this matter going thru a court case where my wife's estranged mother lied in court that she was diagnosed with both theses as a child in 1989. We know this to not be true but if I could locate any info that showed that back in 89 they didn't diagnose 9 year old with them. Its just such a far fetch clam and i cant seem to find any information on it to prove the lies. Thanks again for your response

Members don't see this ad :)
I appreciate your response in this matter going thru a court case where my wife's estranged mother lied in court that she was diagnosed with both theses as a child in 1989. We know this to not be true but if I could locate any info that showed that back in 89 they didn't diagnose 9 year old with them. Its just such a far fetch clam and i cant seem to find any information on it to prove the lies. Thanks again for your response

So you came on an educational website, violated the terms of service, and essentially engaged in theft of services?

Didn't know i was violating the tos and don't believe asking a question would be theft of services. Thought people studying in the field would be best to answer this question. If it is i will remove the question dont want to cause no issues here.

These forums are really here to serve as a place for students and doctors of various fields to connect, not for lay-people to have questions answered. I'm going have to close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.