FIRST INTERVIEW INVITE RECEIVED! :)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yankpak786

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all!

I just (thank GOD!) received an interview from my dream school NYU today and I'm registered for early October, what should I do?! How do I prepare myself?! Happy but also very anxious :soexcited:

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 6 users
Congrats! I got my NYU invite today too. I am not sure how to prepare for the interview either, but according to my hubby (NYUCD graduate), he told me that the interview is VERY chill and it was like having a conversation with a friend. So just relax and be yourself, at least that is what everyone around here seems to be saying ; )

Reactions: 1 user
Congrats! I got my NYU invite today too. I am not sure how to prepare for the interview either, but according to my hubby (NYUCD graduate), he told me that the interview is VERY chill and it was like having a conversation with a friend. So just relax and be yourself, at least that is what everyone around here seems to be saying ; )
That's awesome to hear! Yeah, I've heard some people have an amazing experience at their interviews--others not so much, I guess it just really depends on who you get. But I'm def. just going to be myself and dress sharp! :D

Members don't see this ad :)
Interviewed there last week. Extremely relaxed interview. I feel that my interviewer was talking more than I was. Haha. Very relaxing. Be well rounded and corgal and you'll be fine.

Interviewed there last week. Extremely relaxed interview. I feel that my interviewer was talking more than I was. Haha. Very relaxing. Be well rounded and corgal and you'll be fine.
Any questions that were uncommon? And do you remember the name of the adcom member that interviewed you?!

Congratulations!!!

Thank you all!
"What is the best war to do?"
LOL you're quoting Erin from The Office, right? :p

Btw, do you people think it's a good idea to bring in pictures (I'm a photographer) or just examples/proof of things I've listed in my application, just to show them towards the end of the interview?!