Fiu

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nelso355

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know the interview date is soon approaching. Has anyone been invited? has anyone heard anything at all?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I was invited to an interview for either feb 9 or16th. I declined though, good luck!

Last edited:
I was invited to interview on the 9th. I will be attending my interview it is my first interview.

Members don't see this ad :)
i was invited to interview on the 9th. I will be attending my interview it is my first interview.

oh good luck!!!!!!!. I have yet to hear anything. Im not thinking that is good news, because the date is so soon and so many people have been invited already. Im just keeping my fingers crossed that someone is willing to give me a chance.

I was invited for an interview on feb 9th as well! It is my first interview as well so I'm excited, but nervous. Do you have any idea how many people they invite to the interview?

For you guys that got asked for interviews what were your stats and did they email you for the interview? Im surprised they haven't sent those of us that weren't asked for interviews some kind of rejection or waiting list letter yet.