Flash Cards for First Aid?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mark1989

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can anyone give me their opinion on FA flash facts? I am a flash card kind of person but I don't have time to make flash cards for the entire first aid. Also if you know of any other FA flash cards please let me know. I did a search but everything I can pull up is years old and i'd like some more recent opinions and advice. Thanks for reading.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Again? More ads?

Wow. Great and amazing contributions! Wonderful.

You know...unless someone puts a website up with their ID, the USMLE scores, et cetera, NO ONE SHOULD EVEN ENTERTAIN a sale by a parasite of the secondary medical education market.

Again? More ads?

Wow. Great and amazing contributions! Wonderful.

You know...unless someone puts a website up with their ID, the USMLE scores, et cetera, NO ONE SHOULD EVEN ENTERTAIN a sale by a parasite of the secondary medical education market.

I have to agree. The market is driven by our neurotic obsession with this test. They are simply sapping money from a desperate group under the guise of making learning "fun and easy". So it goes.

Reactions: 1 user
I have to agree. The market is driven by our neurotic obsession with this test. They are simply sapping money from a desperate group under the guise of making learning "fun and easy". So it goes.

1. FIRECRACKER is a complete scam.
2. The executive of a respected (a lot of students get suckered) review program is not allowed to practice medicine because the NIH busted him falsifying his research data.

I do not know why people spend 40 a month or $6,539.00 on a review program. The review program you pay for is called medical school.

If you download anki and search first aid for step 1 there's a 2012 version with 6k cards. Its free