Flashcard or a source for reviewing content

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KoalaT

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I am 14 days out from my test. I am wanting to do kind of a 1 through of the content again as a refresher and sort of a short term memory boost (I began studying 130+ days ago. Somethings probably could use a refresh). I was wondering what sources y'all found helpful for this?

Currently, I've found quizlet flashcards useful. Lots of people seem to have made categories for all parts of the MCAT, and its good because its not in my own words (different point of view or wording is always a good thing).

Can anyone else share what they use to refresh their content?

Members don't see this ad.

I did take notes of all my content, but I find reviewing that doesn't really "stick". It's outline format and so far it seems like some sort of terms quiz really help solidify the knowledge better.

So I am 14 days out from my test. I am wanting to do kind of a 1 through of the content again as a refresher and sort of a short term memory boost (I began studying 130+ days ago. Somethings probably could use a refresh). I was wondering what sources y'all found helpful for this?

Currently, I've found quizlet flashcards useful. Lots of people seem to have made categories for all parts of the MCAT, and its good because its not in my own words (different point of view or wording is always a good thing).

Can anyone else share what they use to refresh their content?

I would second quizlet. Keep searching for MCAT specific decks from various users.

I also use anki, my own decks. But you don't have time to make all those cards from this point.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I would second quizlet. Keep searching for MCAT specific decks from various users.

I also use anki, my own decks. But you don't have time to make all those cards from this point.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Oh ya making my own cards is definitely not an option hahaha. I have my cards I made from Kaplan like 2 years ago, I didn't think of that. Quizlet has seemed pretty awesome so far.

I think Quizlet proves to be helpful since I review cards which I made to be important, like facts, relationships that I don't' know.