Flex Med

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SupremeApe

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is Icahn School of Medicine the only school that offers early acceptance into their med program? I need to find out if other schools offer flex med just in case Icahn doesn't accept me.

Members don't see this ad.

No. Google Early acceptance to med school programs. Check to see if the programs only accept people from certain ethnic groups. And early decision programs is a link on google; it's not the same as an early acceptance program which is what you're looking for.

Members don't see this ad :)
Is Icahn School of Medicine the only school that offers early acceptance into their med program? I need to find out if other schools offer flex med just in case Icahn doesn't accept me.
"A search engine does wonders."
– Gandhi

Mega bump.

This is for people who got in 2014.

For the essay question which was asking what you would do with the time provided by flex med, did it refer to the time saved by not studying for mcats, time given for gap years, or something else?

I submitted my app before last month's deadline but just realized that I may have interpreted the question wrong. Nothing I can do now, but how hopeless am I if I answered it wrongly?
Which extra time did the question even refer to?

There is an official FlexMed application thread:
FlexMed 2015

In any case, you interpreted the question correctly.
Calm down and take a nap.