Florida mpje help!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MacUser2013

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone!!

Just finished the NAPLEX yesterday and have about 10 days to study for the Florida MPJE!

I would appreciate any advice for me! What to focus on and what study materials did you use to pass!?

Thank you soooo much in advance!! :D

Members don't see this ad.

I just got my score today for FL MPJE. I passed!

How I studied:

1) Dr Seamon's Note
2) Pharmacist DEA Manual
3) Practice Pharmacyexam
4) Practice Pre-MPJE.Com. Yes, I bought all 8 exams and practice them

I'm also taking the mpje in a week. Hey Allegra, how useful would you say those online practice exams are? Don't know if I should get them...?

I found those exams very useful. I found at least 5-10 questions from those exams in FL MPJE ( different questions; but same concepts). When you practice, know why your answers are wrong and review the important concepts.

I know they are expensive. But I don't regret buying those. I was stressing out because of MPJE. So I don't mind paying a little extra to make sure I am well-prepared.

I passed with 82 on my first attempt. I am not affiliated with any of the companies selling these practice exams. I just posted this thread to tell you what helped me studying for MPJE.

Note: Almost everyone thought they fail FL MPJE as they walk out of the exam ( including me), but most of them pass. So good luck!

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone,
I wasn't a student in Florida so I wasn't lucky enough to have law materials from school. I passed.
Here is what I did:
- Florida pharmacist license website: obtain as much documents on law as you possibly can (those include types of pharmacies, duties of pharmacy personnel, license and permit requirements, violation and disciplinary actions, permit transfer, pharmacy closure, etc.)
- Use law materials I had before for another state: most states will have the same laws for controlled substance, DEA forms, prescriptions, etc.)
- Try the website: prempje.com website, as other people said earlier, try the practice test, it's worth your money.
I can't give you the paper law materials because it's copyright or something like that but I can give you the public materials I collected from the FL board website to save you time.
Books will cost you extra and I think the above mentioned should be enough for you.
Lastly, take your time reading the questions carefully during the exam. The wording can be tricky.
Good luck!
Peace :thumbup:

Hello Pissed I am also living in Florida now and I will like to get my pharmacist license here. I used to work in Pennsylvania so I am new to Florida, please if you have any notes , please email [email protected]. I am grateful for your advice and assistance.

Hi everyone,
I wasn't a student in Florida so I wasn't lucky enough to have law materials from school. I passed.
Here is what I did:
- Florida pharmacist license website: obtain as much documents on law as you possibly can (those include types of pharmacies, duties of pharmacy personnel, license and permit requirements, violation and disciplinary actions, permit transfer, pharmacy closure, etc.)
- Use law materials I had before for another state: most states will have the same laws for controlled substance, DEA forms, prescriptions, etc.)
- Try the website: prempje.com website, as other people said earlier, try the practice test, it's worth your money.
I can't give you the paper law materials because it's copyright or something like that but I can give you the public materials I collected from the FL board website to save you time.
Books will cost you extra and I think the above mentioned should be enough for you.
Lastly, take your time reading the questions carefully during the exam. The wording can be tricky.
Good luck!
Peace :thumbup: