FM boards

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jok200

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just took FM boards this weekend, anyone else and what were your impressions?

Pretty much a cluster of random FM fun facts....

Members don't see this ad.

I just took it today and I thought it was brutal. I think I made a poor choice with one of my module exams. Was not confident in the majority of the questions in that section. During the general portions, I was glad every time I ran across a "direct from ITE" question, and am hoping that its enough to pull up my score. Can we get any words of encouragement from people who passed in previous years? Did you guys feel confident walking out of the test?

Members don't see this ad :)
I just took it today and I thought it was brutal. I think I made a poor choice with one of my module exams. Was not confident in the majority of the questions in that section. During the general portions, I was glad every time I ran across a "direct from ITE" question, and am hoping that its enough to pull up my score. Can we get any words of encouragement from people who passed in previous years? Did you guys feel confident walking out of the test?

Oh, I was completely sure that I had failed. I thought that the questions were quite random and I also thought that I picked a bad module. Passing was a pleasant surprise.

That is really comforting. I think these next few weeks may even be more anxiety provoking than the ones before the test!

I passed!! What a huge relief! And by a comfortable margin which is a shock! And now the countdown is on!

Passed by comfy margin, albeit 20-30 points lower than all 3 years of ITE exams.