All Branch Topic (ABT) FM/NMM residency

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Oh_Gee

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am aware my desire of residency (or career) can change in the next couple of years.

But in the event that I do want to do a FM/NMM residency, are these available in the military?

Members don't see this ad.

The Navy doesn't really do combined residencies, not sure how the other services would react, but I'd bet it wouldn't be the easiest yes.

Members don't see this ad :)
Tripler has an OMT clinic

I know Pendleton offers healing touch therapy. As an intern, I read a note in the neurosurg clinic that described what the patient's chakras looked like before and after therapy - and this was an on-post service.....your tax dollars at work, ladies and gentlemen...

Surprisingly, even though his chakras were the appropriate color, and rotating in the appropriate direction, he was still seeing the neurosurgeon for back pain.

You do NOT want to be in the $#!T with counter-rotating chakras.

Reactions: 1 user
I recently learned Battlefield Acupuncture is a thing and acknowledged by the DoD
Truth. My old unit had acupuncture which was used quite a bit by some folks. I guess when you invest that much money into people you will do anything to keep them working other than decreasing optempo.

Lol. I'd always like drop snarky OMT comments during wards... "This isn't heart failure, it's a classic case of inhaled 4th rib!!"

Reactions: 1 user