FM Podcasts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mt Kilimanjaro

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Are there any FM podcasts akin to EM:RAP for family medicine? I searched in the App store/podcasts and didn't come up with much. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Didn't know about any of these sources but am gonna be happy to check them out, thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Members don't see this ad :)
Any good YouTube channels for FM/IM/EM related topics?

Last edited:
Does anyone know of any freebies that would help a MS4 keep fresh on common/typical FM diseases and management while making a 30 minute commute to and from rotation sites?

Check to see if your med school has a subsription to audio-digest, mine did. I have never heard anything comparable and definitely not for lack of trying (the service is expensive and I now have to pay for it). Without a doubt this podcast definitely made my Step 2, Step 3 and ABFM exam scores as high as they were. Its not the cheapest CME but not bad for those already licensed as you can get 48 credits for about $450. You can also call the sales rep and barter for different deals if you do have to pay for it as a student and your school does not subscribe.

Atlas MD has a podcast that is good.