FOCUS, drmax, FOCUS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MaximusD

Anatomically Incorrect
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
To All Accepted/Interviewed:

How do you stay focused on your undergrad coursework? It's becoming so damned hard, but I know that I must bc I know I will have to send transcript updates to many schools tha tI haven't heard from yet....

Does anyone else suffer from this med-acceptance/application induced apathy? :sleep:

In high school, we termed it "senioritis". Anyone else?

Members don't see this ad.

TOTALLY!! Like, um, right now for instance. I shouldn't be posting random, unnecessary posts one-right-after-another on SDN. I should be doing something productive. But...here I am. I love the program Im in (grad school) but honestly, I just wanna lay on the beach now and do nothing, lol. Ahh, summer is so far away...

To All Accepted/Interviewed:

How do you stay focused on your undergrad coursework? It's becoming so damned hard, but I know that I must bc I know I will have to send transcript updates to many schools tha tI haven't heard from yet....

Does anyone else suffer from this med-acceptance/application induced apathy? :sleep:

In high school, we termed it "senioritis". Anyone else?
yeah definetely Im right there with you man. Im trying to break this but so far success has been lacking. Dont worry once medical school starts it should be slapped out of us pretty quickly.

Members don't see this ad :)
my responding is a perfect example :S :) I have been trying to hammer out a bitty 5 page paper for days!!! it's quite ridiculous. I can't wait for the semester to be over... who needs to learn immunology anyway???

I missed so much class, I exited the university. Now I feel better.

I'm having problems also. Who ever knew that I would stop busting my butt in school from two little words "you're accepted"? I can't wait for the winter break because I am doing nothing but going to disney! Next semester is my last semester and I only have one lab I have to take to graduate so I decided to take some interesting classes (2 of them online of course) and racquetball for fun. Just relax and have a good time. Why should we stress over school that much anymore?