For All Student! MUST READ!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ibraheem

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, i have been working hard on my own forum as well, its a Pre-Med/Pre-Dent forum! Come and Join please.

Thanks

Pre-Medical/ Pre-Dental Forum

All you would say is:

:wow: :wow:

Members don't see this ad.

to get my board started, and to have allot of topics, i need you guys to join. please join, i put so mush effort in it...

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh, man i am so sorry, i wasn't thinking, i am going to fix it up right now!!

there i fixed the logo

Very pretty. Please add an "s" to the end of "med student" in your header as well. Merci!

Originally posted by Ibraheem
Hey guys, i have been working hard on my own forum as well, its a Pre-Med/Pre-Dent forum! Come and Join please.

All you would say is
:wow: :wow:

Tell you the truth, right now all I am saying is : :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Is there any reason why people should go to your site and not the Canadian Premed forums that are already pretty popular.

Yea you've dressed up your site with formatting, but you've completely ripped off the already popular Canadian Premed forum topic for topic without giving the original creator any credit.

And on top of that, you're parading around both sites like its your own creation!
Canadian Premed and Med School Forums

You're pathetic
:rolleyes:

WOW! very nice. It does look like you've put a lot of work into to that. A lot of people on sdn don't want to feel like a trader or anything. thats probably why there wont be an intial explosive member joining. SDNer's are very loyal to their network. the PR people know that. Everything they want, everything they're used to is right here on sdn. But I have to admit, its pretty nice. I hope it does well! Good Luck!!!

Mike59,

I just read your post, and I believe you caught a ***** of a thief in the act. here I am trying to console the SOB about his website, which in reality I knew had no chance of taking off with sdn as its competitor, and the crackwhore stole the idea from someone else. SHAME.SHAME.SHAME.HAME.SHAME.SHAME.

I like the smiley face options from the other site...

We need more!

guys, i just wanted to put my html/php skills to use inorder to do something productive... i want to become a doctor, and i thought it would be a good idea starting off with a forum..... i am sorry if you guys took is offensively :( :(

I HAVE CHANGED MY TOPICS!! So COME AND JOIN.... it would be a good idea for canadians

Originally posted by Mike59
Tell you the truth, right now all I am saying is : :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Is there any reason why people should go to your site and not the Canadian Premed forums that are already pretty popular.

Yea you've dressed up your site with formatting, but you've completely ripped off the already popular Canadian Premed forum topic for topic without giving the original creator any credit.

And on top of that, you're parading around both sites like its your own creation!
Canadian Premed and Med School Forums

You're pathetic
:rolleyes:

I HAVE CHANGED THE THREAAD ARROUND! MY FORUM IS A GREAT FORUM FOR A HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT! SO COM ON IN AND JOIN!! :clap:

if you even need info i got admission consultants.... on the forum so comeon and join :love:

i tried to check it out but the site wouldn't let me in. what's up??

WOW THIS REALLY IS A MUST READ FOR ALL STUDENT

:confused:

it takes me 8 years to load a page with my modem connection... please don't mislead with topics like that.

ok.... guys i am sorry.... my mysql db is down as soon as its up... i will post again that it is... thanks for your patients ;)

DONT GO TO HIS WEBPAGE. HE STOLE THE IDEAL FROM SOMEBODY ELSE. THE VERY EXACT FORMAT HE COPIED IT TO MAKE IT SEEM AS IF HE WAS SOME KIND OF WEBMASTER GENIUS. HES A SNAKE IN THE GRASS, A ***** OF A THIEF. NOW HE HAS ANOTHER WEBPAGE HE PROBABLY STOLE. AGAIN!!! DONT CONDONE WEBPAGE THEFT!!!

drkingdingaling, i made up my own stuff now!! :mad: ! i put so much effort into it... so piss off.....

but to all of the other people, my site is back up and i hope you have fun posting there as well as here...;)