For Rent: Room w/private bath in New Condo. Brooklyn

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Brightlitstay

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
We have one bedroom with a private bath for rent in our two bedroom, new construction, 1100 sq ft, condo. It's an ideal place for residents, we've rented to several before. My girlfriend and I are working professionals and keep things quiet around here. We're on the 9th floor of a new condo with elevator, gorgeous, clean, and quiet.

$1800/month. Bergen and Classon in Prospect Heights.

The room is available July 1st. We usually do a 12 month lease.

Rent includes water and heat, electrical and internet are about $60/month, a bit more in the summer.

The bedroom is spacious and has a large closet, out the window is an beautiful view of Manhattan. The bathroom is a full bath and right outside the bedroom door. There is also in-unit laundry, a dishwasher and balcony, and a sunny shared yard below.

The kitchen and rest of apartment are furnished but the bedroom that we are renting is not.

The neighborhood is quiet and safe with plenty of restaurants and bars nearby, more opening every month it seems. The C and 2/3/4/5 train lines are close as is the prospect park shuttle which connects to the B/Q. Barclay's center and Prospect Park are about a mile away. There's also a full grocery right around the corner.

Street parking in the neighborhood is usually easy. No pets (allergies) and no smoking (in the apartment).

Security deposit of one month's rent will hold the room.

Please email me at [email protected] with questions. I have photos which I can send and would be happy to schedule a time to check the place out.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.