For Sale DAT Destroyer- Kaplan FULL SET- Qvault subscription, DAT bootcamp,

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PDECRACK

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I recently finished my DAT and I have a lot of material I want to resell so that i could pay for some dental school fees

DAT Destroyer 2011 and Math Destroyer 2011 (used) very good condition- 60 bucks for both

Kaplan Full Set Unopened 2015- Includes: Kaplan blue Book, Kaplan Flash cards, Kaplan lesson Book, Kaplan pen and marker board, -55 bucks

Kaplan Blue book and Lesson book 2013-2014 (used)- 30 dollars

DAT Qvault- Subscription until november- 30 dollars

DAT bootcamp- 40 bucks

Members don't see this ad.

Hey do you still have bootcamp subscription? My test is in like a week. Do you only haveQvault Bio or all of the subjects. Please let me know Thanks

Hi, I recently finished my DAT and I have a lot of material I want to resell so that i could pay for some dental school fees

DAT Destroyer 2011 and Math Destroyer 2011 (used) very good condition- 60 bucks for both

Kaplan Full Set Unopened 2015- Includes: Kaplan blue Book, Kaplan Flash cards, Kaplan lesson Book, Kaplan pen and marker board, -55 bucks

Kaplan Blue book and Lesson book 2013-2014 (used)- 30 dollars

DAT Qvault- Subscription until november- 30 dollars

DAT bootcamp- 40 bucks

I'll take the DAT Destroyer and Math Destroyer combo!

Members don't see this ad :)
I can mail it to you would that suffice? message me on how you would like this process to work

Is your vault subscription still available?

Hi! Are any of the mentioned materials still available? Thanks!