MD For Texans who've submitted TMDSAS in early July

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Biswas

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any interviews yet?

Members don't see this ad.

Late July, 2 MD II in Texas like a week ago or so...

Reactions: 1 user
Late July, 2 MD II in Texas like a week ago or so...

I submitted 07/08 and it was transmitted 07/29. When'd you finish submitting secondaries? I'm on my last one right now.

Members don't see this ad :)
I submitted 07/08 and it was transmitted 07/29. When'd you finish submitting secondaries? I'm on my last one right now.
I submitted everything late July/early August. Mostly late July tho. First school for II was Rio Grande about a week or two later.

I submitted everything late July/early August. Mostly late July tho. First school for II was Rio Grande about a week or two later.

Ah got it. I'm about 3-4 weeks behind you then. Hoping I can get an II soon! Thanks!

Ah got it. I'm about 3-4 weeks behind you then. Hoping I can get an II soon! Thanks!
Youll be fine. My LizzyM is around 59 plus I screwed up on the secondary (how I did that I don't know -_- ) and I still have interviews. Don't worry, they're coming....

Youll be fine. My LizzyM is around 59 plus I screwed up on the secondary (how I did that I don't know -_- ) and I still have interviews. Don't worry, they're coming....

59? Do you have other unique factors in your application? Because to have 2 IIs with that LIzzyM is very impressive.

59? Do you have other unique factors in your application? Because to have 2 IIs with that LizzyM is very impressive.
Yep. Very, very non-traditional student with some pretty stellar stuff. Only things that are subpar are my numbers.

Yep. Very, very non-traditional student with some pretty stellar stuff. Only things that are subpar are my numbers.

Hope I didn't come across as rude haha. Just that it's pretty rare to see a sub 60 with IIs. Congrats!!!!

Hope I didn't come across as rude haha. Just that it's pretty rare to see a sub 60 with IIs. Congrats!!!!
Not rude at all lol. I applied to 40+ schools tho. Im expecting about 25 rejections (one already...well kinda, its a pre-interview hold from Midwestern), 15 or so waitlist, an 1 or 2 acceptances at a DO school. All I need is one....

I transmitted 7/25 (submitted July 4th weekend) and I've got 2 II so far (plus the BCM bullet point status). One early August and one this week. My letter was only sent in last week but I'm not sure if that's a factor for TX IIs. Definitely grateful to have had such a fast response!