For those applying June 3rd

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

DenTony11235

Have you already requested official transcripts from your registrars office to be sent to aadsas?

Members don't see this ad.

I thought we have to wait until June 3rd so that we can print the transcript matching forms from AADSAS and then request our official transcripts?

Is that the process? I've been a little occupied with finals to stay on top of it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah, I'm pretty sure. You have to print the transcript matching forms and then your school will send your transcript with that form to AADSAS...at least that's my understanding. Good luck!

Yeah, I'm pretty sure. You have to print the transcript matching forms and then your school will send your transcript with that form to AADSAS...at least that's my understanding. Good luck!

Yep, that's my understanding as well. Which CAN be wrong since it's my first time applying..

Anyone experienced care to confirm/deny?

Same boat as you guys, but I'm pretty sure what ucpredent said is accurate. Cycle opens-->print matching form-->give form to registrar to be included in the official transcript envelope-->they send to AADSAS

100 percent sure that you can't send it before you have the matching form.

So wait we have to wait until June 3rd to print the transcript matching form or could we start ordering them right now??

So wait we have to wait until June 3rd to print the transcript matching form or could we start ordering them right now??

Wait until AADSAS opens.

I'm new to the AADSAS and have been trying to read up on it, but wanted to ask if anyone also knows if I could create my aadsas account login right now or will that also have to be put on hold until June 3rd?