For those currently working in pharmacy...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PharmacyAbuse

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Sorry if this is kind of spammy but I've got a new website for people working in pharmacy and I'm trying to spread the word about it. We're taking responses to a couple of quick surveys, one about working in a chain pharmacy and the other about independent pharmacy. We aren't selling anything and don't make any money on the site, we just want to give people a chance to tell their stories.

We're concerned for those working in chain pharmacies - we feel that a lot of technicians and pharmacists out there might not being given the full story about the health consequences to some of the simple compounds / mixtures they'll have to commonly make - and we'd like to hear what you've experienced.

As for independent pharmacies, it's clear that the reimbursement system set up by the big PBMs isn't working for many independent pharmacies, plain and simple. If you or anyone you know has experience trying to run an independent retail pharmacy and is willing to take a few minutes to answer some questions, please visit my site.

http://www.pharmacyabusereporter.com

Members don't see this ad.