For those having issues accessing Eras on iPhone

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

momgracea

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know there was a post from a few years ago suggesting the Opera browser, but I found it did not allow you to scroll through your program lists, etc. After downloading and trying several other programs, I came across the UC Browser. Works perfectly! I figured others who are as compulsive as me could use this information.

Good luck! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Ah-thank you! Will check it out. I only have a desktop and it was driving me nuts not being able to check status of things on phone or iPad.

Anybody know any options for Android? Always irritated when (usually educational) websites require a certain browser...

Anybody know any options for Android? Always irritated when (usually educational) websites require a certain browser...

Eras works quite well for me using firefox on my Android.

You can download Foxbrowser to iPhone and access ERAS that way.

Once your stuff has been "made available" in each program's post office (within a few days of applying), checking ERAS compulsively becomes useless...

Any luck finding a browser that supports ERAS for the iPad?

ive tried using foxbrowser , mercury, and UC browser on my iphone and ipad but it still says unsupported browser and need firefox which is not available. do i need to change my settings somewhere on my iphone or ipad for it to work ?thx

If you have gmail and download the actual Gmail app when you get an eras email you can click the link in the email and it will let you login no problem regardless of the browser.