For those who just took the DAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

patel1234

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those who have just taken the DAT, what is the best study book/program to have to get the best scores and why?

Members don't see this ad.

For the PAT I recommend CrackDAT, they give detailed video explanations for most sections on the PAT. They also have loads of practice problems. Going through the CrackDAT simulated tests will give you the best representation of the real DAT.

Good Luck!

For the PAT I recommend CrackDAT, they give detailed video explanations for most sections on the PAT. They also have loads of practice problems. Going through the CrackDAT simulated tests will give you the best representation of the real DAT.

Good Luck!

agree with Crack DAT PAT!! :thumbup:

for the chems: depending on how solid you are in the subject look into chad's videos and DAT destroyer. Excellent combo for the chems!!

for bio: Cliffs AP, DAT destroyer, and a little bit of being lucky ;)

for math: math destroyer!!

for reading: God be with you! look into practice exams and just keep reading

Good luck!

Agree with the MightyRAT! the DAT Destroyer is definitely necessary, especially for Organic Chem! I also recommend using Cliffs AP Bio Notes and your notes from high school AP.

Having a fast reading speed is very important, so read a little bit everyday to get your word-per-minute count to at least 400 words per minute and train your eyes to be good at skimming for phrases. Check out this website to test how fast you currently read: http://www.readingsoft.com/.