For those who need advice from me

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

braluk

SDN Surgerynator
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am the moderator and advisor for the postbaccalaureate forums as well as many other forums. I started on SDN with these forums because I needed help to get into an SMP (which I did) and moved elsewhere on SDN to get into medical school (which I did). I havn't been able to keep up with the forums much because of workload and other moderator responsibilities and whatnot. I'll try to check back in these forums whenever I can. However, the best way to reach me is to instant message me on AOL instant messenger. You can do that by clicking the AIM icon underneath my avatar on the left. Or you can do it the manual way by sending me an instant message to the screen name "brokenchances" (don't ask Ive had this when I was going through puberty). These are the best ways to reach me directly. Im usually online most of the time. The other advisors assigned to this area are also excellent advice givers. They are relentless11 and junebuguf. Good luck to everyone here aspiring to become physicians or going into other health-related fields!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Additionally, I'd like to add my email here

[email protected]

Address it with SDN in the subject so I can get to it. Since I'm often out of the house, I can at least pick up questions on email.

Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.