For which MCAT subject would it be best to focus mainly on Content Review? Worst?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

doctor in da makin

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have my test day approaching and I have yet to even touch Biology, Chemistry, and Physics. This may be a problem since I took all these classes 2 or more years ago.

Would doing practice problems help at all in this case (for these subjects)?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Definitely. Many of the mistakes I make in physics/chemistry passages are due to calculation errors and the like. Doing practice discrete problems helps tremendously with preventing calculation errors. After all, practice makes perfect.

I have my test day approaching and I have yet to even touch Biology, Chemistry, and Physics. This may be a problem since I took all these classes 2 or more years ago.

Would doing practice problems help at all in this case (for these subjects)?

Why in gods name are you not pushing back your test date then

Reactions: 1 user
Don't take the test until you're absolutely ready. Please don't shoot yourself in the foot.

It's one thing to do a quick overview and take the MCAT..it's another thing entirely to have not touched subjects you are going to be tested on. Take a practice test ASAP and see how you do. Maybe then you'll have a better understanding where you're at.