Foreign Veterinary Graduates

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
itz long long journey so think before u start it ZANDAMORO...u seem to be interesting person tell something about your journey to here:p where u from?? do u intend to do something by yourself or just ask everybody else experience:D...u have lots of endless questions in your mind why dont u devote some time reading the whole forum from the start then u will figure out about the journey of ecfvg :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

HI Meavet,
Have not heard from you for a while, where are you now in the ECFVG progress??
Hi dvmjakish
thanks for asking and remember me!!! :)
I'm putting ECFVG on hold for my own personal reason
congratulation to you :thumbup:

HI:cpevet
Actually i already read whole the forum
Sometime the person needs idea make him take right decision
Bcause iam hesitating for register in ecfvg.....you know if i decided to start that is means my time going be devote for the exam and i cant go back,so,that is way i have endless questions,i mean there are lots of ways i can walk on them....
about your a question :iam from LIBYA i graduated in 1999 i had experience 8 years as veterinarian in my country,i have been living in us just for 4 months
i had pharmacy degree also (deploma)
i was born in usa and this is the first time i came here.
i hope i didnt bother you about (my endless questions) and excuse me i think you dont obliged to answer.

my respect

Members don't see this ad :)
e-mail from washington state vet tech association:

"Washington state requres that you sit for the National Veterinary Technician Exam as well as a Jurisprudence exam. In order to qualify to sit for these exams you must be a graduate of a Veterinary Techology program from an accredited institution or have at least 5 years of experience and training documented by a licensed veterinarian in Washington. You can get all of the pertinent details and times for tests from the website for the Department of Health for Washington state. I am not sure how the transfer of titles or education credits will go, I wish you luck. I believe that the VTNE is only offered in January and June"

at least there is some hope. In Canada they don't even accept you to sit for the vet tech exam! the only way is to go to a vet tech school (which takes 2 years and all your money from your pocket)

instead of considering foreign vets as a no 1 public enemy and doing everything possible to prevent you from working even on a very low position they should think a little bit: sooner you get more clinical experience and your certificates, faster you open your own practice and create jobs for vet techs like them. I let you decide how intelligent their approach is.

moreover, everything becomes more and more difficult and probably in the future there will be even worse. just see how things in human medicine have evolved: if 10 -15 years ago foreign doctors could work as nurses, now they can't work not even as nurses' assistants. no way!

sorry for my strong opinion, maybe some of you have a different opinion and certainly it was not my intention to offend anybody. after all, our opinions are based on our own experiences.:smuggrin:
I am just frustrated :mad:about this issue. so frustrated that, after unsuccessfully applying to a lot of vet tech jobs and accumulating debts,
I decided to work in a different field. at least until I take navle, after that I can get a temporary license (except in 3 provinces out of 10) until I take cpe and eventually I get full licence(must be honest, at at this point Canada is better than us as I don;t think you really have this option in us and this does not help you for cpe.

cheers to all

HELLO ZANDA MORO if u have read the whole forum then the scene must be clear to u because many foreign graduates like u had soooo many endless questions and they all got answers after reading the forum so if u still hesitate to start the ecfvg process then itz not hesitation but it is called ESCAPEISM ..dont try to run away from situation but face it....so u have 8 years experience that makes u the oldest and most experienced among us and i assume that a person with this much experience must be able to figure out that what is good and what is bad for his career:idea: ....... and if u think that u will pass ecfvg without devoting time then u r wrong ... u have to take out time for this ... i m obliged to answer since u ask everyone of us to give their opininons:thumbup:

cpevet:HI thank you for your advice and eggs

i read ecfvg and i foun this sentense

To complete Step 3, candidates must attain a passing score on the Basic and Clinical Sciences Examination (BCSE), OR North American Veterinary Licensing Examination (NAVLE; April 2007 and previous administrations ONLY), OR, prior to 2000, the National Board Examination (NBE) and Clinical Competency Test (CCT).

WHAT DOES THIS MEANS? DOES MEANS I HAVE TO CHOICE BETWEEN BCSE OR NAVLE ?
I KNOW BCSE CONSISTS OF 225 QUESTIONS........SO WHAT IS NAVLE LIKE?
IS MY UNDERSTAND FOR THESE INFORMATION RIGHT OR WRONG?
THANKS I WISH ALL BEST FOR YOU

lol zanda...well navle and bcse r just like father and son..so u have to oblige them both lol...cant escape from navle and from bcse too...navle questions 360 and bcse 225..time for navle test about 7-8 hours and for bcse 4 hours ..ok whatz next?????:cool:
cpevet:HI thank you for your advice and eggs

i read ecfvg and i foun this sentense

To complete Step 3, candidates must attain a passing score on the Basic and Clinical Sciences Examination (BCSE), OR North American Veterinary Licensing Examination (NAVLE; April 2007 and previous administrations ONLY), OR, prior to 2000, the National Board Examination (NBE) and Clinical Competency Test (CCT).

WHAT DOES THIS MEANS? DOES MEANS I HAVE TO CHOICE BETWEEN BCSE OR NAVLE ?
I KNOW BCSE CONSISTS OF 225 QUESTIONS........SO WHAT IS NAVLE LIKE?
IS MY UNDERSTAND FOR THESE INFORMATION RIGHT OR WRONG?
THANKS I WISH ALL BEST FOR YOU

lol zanda...well navle and bcse r just like father and son..so u have to oblige them both lol...cant escape from navle and from bcse too...navle questions 360 and bcse 225..time for navle test about 7-8 hours and for bcse 4 hours ..ok whatz next?????:cool:

THE NEXT IS:
HOW LONG TIME BETWEEN THEM?(BCSE AND NAVLE)IS THERE ESPECIAL TIME?
IF YOU FOLLOWING MY QUESTION YOU WILL BE TIRED>>>>>>>>>>>LOL:laugh:
REGARDS

well actually i am not tired of your question but i m sure YOU will be tired with ecfvg since u have not started it yet LOL:laugh:.... let me give u a final advice why dont u call avma and lick their brain regarding ecfvg(and your )journey...if u cant figure out after reading the whole forum then probably no one can help u...maybe AVMA gives u direct vet license without you clearing navle/bcse/cpe after hearing your questions(and arguments):rolleyes:...i wish u gud luck in(no efforts) journey....plz do keep us informed of ur journey that where have u reached(or still deciding to start or not):laugh:

THE NEXT IS:
HOW LONG TIME BETWEEN THEM?(BCSE AND NAVLE)IS THERE ESPECIAL TIME?
IF YOU FOLLOWING MY QUESTION YOU WILL BE TIRED>>>>>>>>>>>LOL:laugh:
REGARDS

Zandamoro,
you have asked enough questions. time to start working. you can apply and pass the TOEFL before you register for ECFVG.. this will give you more time to think. you can only ask questions after you pass one exam...

Hi guys, I have just received a letter from ECFVG telling me that I have passed BCSE.
I am trying to figure out what I can advise to you who are preparing for this exam. I was in hurry and I didn't have much time to study from Merck so I used VCRC material which was helpful but it doesn't cover every single issue (e.g. diagnostic imagine, parasitology, statistics etc) but it is OK for preclinical science, internal medicine and differential diagnoses.
It is difficult to say whether the test is hard or not as all of us have a different education background and we work in a various kind of practice but in general, the majority of questions is not very complicated. Sometimes is a problem to decide between two of four answers as no is an ,,ideal" answer......I agree with dvmjakish and meavet the biggest part (75% or maybe little more) of questions is asking about small animals, horses and cows. I can remember just one question about poultry, two about pigs, three about sheep or goats, one about ferrets and that's all. Nothing about fish, reptiles, parrots, small mammals....or wild or exotic animals.
There is a couple of questions relating to anatomy, pathology, toxicology, anesthesia, probably 15 pictures (RTG, USG, parasites or necropsy) and a very few from statistics and law. I am sorry I would like to be more detailed (and to help more) but it's prohibited. Well, look at the sample on ECFVG website and you will know what is important for pathology/necropsy, diagnostic imagine and statistics;).

I wish you good luck, don't be scary too much (remember, only one question is right and you have more than one minute for each) and if you have any questions, I would be pleased to answer them.

P.S. I just wonder how gigivet was able to make notes about questions - I got an erasing table and a marker which I had to return after the exam. I was not allowed to bring either Kleenex of a pencil inside:oops:.

I am going to take BCSE exam in August 14th.
That would be my third try.
For December 2007 I wasnt prepare at all,I didnt have enough time for study and I didnt have good material.
For May this year I only use Zuku Review and I got only 420 point.
Now I have VCRC books and 4 weeks to study and I am not sure how to use the books.Is this enough just to practice questions.:confused:
I was reading phisiology ,anatomy,start reading NVMS books but it seems to me a very long journey.
VCRC have a lot of questions which cover almost every part for BCSE.But is this enough just practice them without reading.Can somebody give me advice.I have full time job and I can study only few hours a day during a week

By the way I pased IELTS in August last year.For me it is much easier then TOEFL.

Hi guys, I'm new to this forum, I've read it all and found it very usefull.
Just to introduce myself: I've finished my career in 1993, did a residency in equine reproduction in 94-95 in California, returned to my homeland and worked as a vet for another 4 years since I've got fed up with the people down there not paying for my work. I've moved on, finished a MBA in 2000 and since then working on business on my own. Moved back to the US in 2002 and I think now is the time to try to go back to what I love the most (besides my family).
I'm just starting the application through ECFVG, my first question is, does anybody have a list of books, references and links of what we have to study to take the BCSE?
Thanks and best wishes

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello Everybody. I have passed the Qualifying Exam and NAVLE. I am now selling my VCRC (6 books) and Mosby(5 books).
do u still have your books?i emailed u 3 times?
thanks

hey jaki ..i just wonder why people repeat same questions again and again in the forum....like how to start ecfvg, what books,howz navle/bcse etc etc. evrybody who is new to this forum must go through all the previous threads so that they have a better understanding before putting any question:rolleyes:...the answer to all their questions have already been answered in the forum soooo no use of repeating again and again...
Zandamoro,
you have asked enough questions. time to start working. you can apply and pass the TOEFL before you register for ECFVG.. this will give you more time to think. you can only ask questions after you pass one exam...

well you should read previous posts and for list of books go to avma website they have complete list of books needed for bcse/navle:thumbup: make sure u go through all the threads of foreign graduates as all questions have already been answered.
Hi guys, I'm new to this forum, I've read it all and found it very usefull.
Just to introduce myself: I've finished my career in 1993, did a residency in equine reproduction in 94-95 in California, returned to my homeland and worked as a vet for another 4 years since I've got fed up with the people down there not paying for my work. I've moved on, finished a MBA in 2000 and since then working on business on my own. Moved back to the US in 2002 and I think now is the time to try to go back to what I love the most (besides my family).
I'm just starting the application through ECFVG, my first question is, does anybody have a list of books, references and links of what we have to study to take the BCSE?
Thanks and best wishes

Okay everyone. if you don'twant to read all the previous threads then please use the serch and write BCSE BOOK you will get all the threads that talked about this part. I have answered this questions so many times..

hey jaki ..i just wonder why people repeat same questions again and again in the forum....like how to start ecfvg, what books,howz navle/bcse etc etc. evrybody who is new to this forum must go through all the previous threads so that they have a better understanding before putting any question:rolleyes:...the answer to all their questions have already been answered in the forum soooo no use of repeating again and again...

Because it's easier...
if thy keep asking same questions I think I will leave this Forum for good since there is no more new questions.
Also I wish that these doctors put their input about the exams that they did, like what did they study .... and what books they found most useful...

hi everyone new to this forum ,we can understand that your enquiring mind is desperate to know answers to all of your questions(which have already been answered)we know that you guys r going through lot of stress and difficulties but remember everything has a price and nothing comes easily. dvm jakish , me and many other foreign graduates have already completed ecfvg journey and only two of us are in touch with the forum just to help u guys but REMEMBER we have our personal life too, we r busy too, still we manage to take out time to address people new to ecfvg and this forum but i encourage new foreign graduates to read the forum thoroughly rather than just overlooking. it is gonna help both you and us in saving time and of course the space but in case u cannot find answers(which has least possibility) u r welcome to ask it anytime we will be more than glad to answer it. rest, keep doing ur efforts, ecfvg is NOT A EASY JOURNEY, but in the end it is you who is going to benefit most:luck:

hi there, i am taking the QE test in seb ,and i would like to share with some body taking the same test .i do live in Arizona .ALSO WE CAN CHAT ON LINE.PLEASE LET ME KNOW

hi there, i am taking the QE test in seb ,and i would like to share with some body taking the same test .i do live in Arizona .ALSO WE CAN CHAT ON LINE.PLEASE LET ME KNOW

Hi
I'm taking the PAVE's QE test in September too! I just graduated from my vet school in Naples and I'm moving to Southern California in few weeks. I would be glad to share some studying info about this test. For example what are you using for preparing for this test? I'm using Pasquini anatomy book, Florida lectures, Merck manual, Microbiology Review, Chunningum, and my university notes and books. If you want you can also email me at [email protected]. Good luck:thumbup:

Hi everybody,
I am new to the forum and there is a lot of information in the previous posts
but i have a small question

Do i have to pass both NAVLE and BCSE to take the license or one of them can make the job??

Last edited:
hey jaki u wanna reply to this question because i m tired answering this again and again:(....ok vetifa itz ur choice the way u like it... u can do bcse or navle , even if u dont want to pass them then itz fine too u can just call avma and order them to send ur license to your home and u can start ur practice yeaaaaa:thumbup:
Hi everybody,

Do i have to pass both NAVLE and BCSE to take the license or one of them can make the job??

Hi everybody,

this is what you need to pass:

TOEFL for english
then BCSE
then CPE

then NAVLE

you can do the NAVLE before the CPE if you want. but you have to pass all of them.

Jakish, in which state are?

TOEFL for english
then BCSE
then CPE

then NAVLE

you can do the NAVLE before the CPE if you want. but you have to pass all of them.[/quote]

Jakish, in which state are?

TOEFL for english
then BCSE
then CPE

then NAVLE

you can do the NAVLE before the CPE if you want. but you have to pass all of them.
[/quote]

what do you mean??? can't undrstand the quetion!!

what do you mean??? can't undrstand the quetion!![/quote]

sorry some how I didn't complete the question. i was wondering in which state you are living?

Hi Jakish,
Thankyou for all the advice about CPE.Please could you send me the word notes.I would appreciate them.My email is [email protected]
Regards,
Angelina.

I'm going to Ok state uni for the exam only. I wish I can take a tour though..
I think I'm going to stick to the manual. I will study ,one more time, everything and concentrate on things that I will be doing. It’s a clinical exam so I think they need to see you in action as much as knowing information. I will see what is it exactly that they want us to do and I will ask the vets that I will be doing round with to make sure I can do them comfortably.
If you haven’t gone out with large animal vets. You probably should. I don’t think any vet will let you down if you ask.

In the www.AVMA.COM a link
http://www.avma.org/education/ecfvg/cpe_common_diagnoses.pdf this has what so called” most common diseases” I will concentrate on these diseases, they are still too many , but not as many as all of them.
I have couple of files “word” of great Bovine LAD, RAD, and similar problems …, also goat, sheep ketosis with real cases… they are about 10 pages each but they are great.. I was thinking to just post them in the forum but though every one will hate me because they will take a lot of space. The problem about this forum is that you can’t add an attachment.. I will be happy to e-mail them to you if you are interested. I guarantee you read them once and you are set, They are very smooth…

There is an online company I’m sure you have heard of them,” VCRC” they sell a CPE training book. I hear it’s okay, not sure.. but I say if you read what you have read for the NAVLE and get some training then you don’t need any extra stuff.

Redmond and Chewy
Hi Jakish,
Thankyou for all the advice about CPE.Please could you send me the word notes.I would appreciate them.My email is [email protected]
Regards,
Angelina.

Hi Everyone,
Hei guys, I took my BSCE this May and, :oops:unfortunatelly - did not make it through. Passing scores are 580(pretty high in comparisson wNAVLE). I got 420 - way too law. I used as a preparatory materials zuku, vet techs review books, Merck VM and some vcrc. Just as FYI to everybody, it was not easy test, so learn from my mistakes and study hard. Good luck to all of You.
Sincerely,
DAVMD

Last edited:
Hi,
I could not agree more. Well said DVMJAKISH. We are just people, and, I gues we are a bit lazy to go back and review everything from page #1. And you are absolutely right about feedback from people who already have done some steps, and especially from those who abtained certification, those kind of inputs in this forum would be priceless.I think we all know how to fail, but that's the point why we all here in this forum: to share our experiences, so others could benefit from it.
Sincerely, DAVMD

Hi
i'm from Los angeles too
from Egypt
my test is in December
lets help eachother
my # is 818.294.4440
call me and we can discuss everything

Hi, I'm a Veterinarian from Peru. I'm enrolled en the ECFVG program of the AVMA to get my licence. I would like to contact another foreign vets enrolled in the same program to interchange experiences and information or any other vet who can give some information about groups of study or material available before I take the boards.
Hope to hear from you soon !

hi rocibell,

i am a vet from the Philippines. I want to make friends with other vets from all over the world. Have you heard FAVA conference in Thailand on October ? I will be attending and hope to make friends with vets who will be attending the said conference.

granddaughter:laugh::thumbup:

Hi
i'm from Los angeles too
from Egypt
my test is in December
lets help eachother
my # is 818.294.4440
call me and we can discuss everything

which exam you are taking in December ... i am from orange county CA

how do you do all its really very nice to be here in this useful forum and i would like to specially thanks CPEVet and Jakish for their permenant support for all the guys here and wish you all luck in your career
simply i am vet graduate from egypt and i am planning for licence too and i went through the whole posts and everything is clear now in my mind exept one thing i would like to ask about
frankly in egypt, we are not that strong in clinical practice and we are not prepared to take that CPE as well so is there any institution or agency or university can prepare me for that clinical test??if not do you think is it useful trying to get to USA by anyway and start searching a vet assisstant or nurse job to get the satisfactory experience??
after reading the posts i am not worried that mutch about the academic exams but i am very disturbed and afraid of the clinical one so i am kindly waiting for reply
thanks for all to read my post and wish you all luck:)

how do you do all its really very nice to be here in this useful forum and i would like to specially thanks CPEVet and Jakish for their permenant support for all the guys here and wish you all luck in your career
simply i am vet graduate from egypt and i am planning for licence too and i went through the whole posts and everything is clear now in my mind exept one thing i would like to ask about
frankly in egypt, we are not that strong in clinical practice and we are not prepared to take that CPE as well so is there any institution or agency or university can prepare me for that clinical test??if not do you think is it useful trying to get to USA by anyway and start searching a vet assisstant or nurse job to get the satisfactory experience??
after reading the posts i am not worried that mutch about the academic exams but i am very disturbed and afraid of the clinical one so i am kindly waiting for reply
thanks for all to read my post and wish you all luck:)

In order to sign up for the ECFVG you have to provide the ECFVG program a proof of legal presence in the USA like a work visa, student visa, green cards,, etc.
So the answer is NO. if you got cough and deported then it's over for you. so get tothe US legaly .
just remember that we all came from the same situation you are coming from. Don’t worry about the clinical part . you will be ready for it when time comes.
Working in a vet clinic in the US as assistant or Technician will help you through the clinical part also doing externship or ride along with large animal vets. In case you can get job as a assistant. You can work whatever and just spend your Saturday in a vet clinic shadowing the vets. Lots of places will let you do that. Just work on your English and terminology so you know what's going on in the clinic.

i really appreciate your fast respons my brother jakish abd i dont know how to thanks now the practical issue is cleared and for language i think i am gonna through ILETS from the posts i think its easier
but how can i get this legal visa? i mean if you have easy ways to advice me it will be my great pleasure and i will tell somthing i have a cousin living in California and i well try to list the veterinary clinics in US and mail them with my CV and request a job and hope it works so what do you suggest for me???
thanks again and i am sorry for annoying you with my question but i am sure form your patience and sure you know how i am feeling

hello mohd we understand ur desire to settle in usa but i dont think that someone will hire u as vet assistant while u r in egypt because i know persons who r already in usa on some basis but they r not getting job because the vet clinics dont take pain for applying work visa for them. they can apply the h1 visa inly if u r DVM but if u have green card then chances r excellent for a gud career here provided u work hard to pass all the exams so u can come to usa by marrying a us citizen or someone applying work visa for u or tourist visa but u have tough time with tourist visa since u have to go back so the ecfvg process is long process assuming 4-5 years minimum. where is ur cousin in california i think i know him if he is in culver city or orange county/la since i have a egyptian friend from cairo ,let me know his name,byeee

dear Cpevet thanks a lot for your concern and your reply even it frustrates me(lol) but thanks again.
from your reply i think the only chance i have is to get a work visa from there i will ask my cousin to help me (by the way we are from Mansoura city not cairo and his name is Ahmed Al Ghamrawy) and i will keep trying with lottery programs may be it works and i hope that any one already there can advice me how to do it or help me even its a paid service i dont mind just to achieve my target.
wish you luck my brother CPEVET in your career and in your life

Hi.
I am a foreign graduated Veterinarian. What else is new Huh? I had been trying to finish the ecfvg with little success. I graduated back in 1997 and work in the field for a few months. I moved to the US and work in not related positions till a few years ago when I started working as a compliance supervisor for a company that work with dairy farms. Later on I started as a Vet Tech at a Shelter where I am still at. I got stuck at the BSCE. I dont test well.

At any rate I am having other issues with what the CPE will bring. I have become religious. Very. Laugh if you want. I will NOT do any neutering or spaying because of religious beliefs and I am wondering if that would become a problem for me in the future. I understand that there is a huge problem with pet overpopulation. I do not know how to fix the problem. I could not work in a kill shelter but I understand were they stand at and wont criticize. I understand spaying and neutering is key in the solution and that go hand in hand educating the public. I just can not do it. I leave it for others. I know how to do it. I mean if there is a piometra I would be able to resolve the issue via OVH. Do you have to spay or neuter on the CPE or do de-clawing or any other form of mutilation??

Hi.
I am a foreign graduated Veterinarian. What else is new Huh? I had been trying to finish the ecfvg with little success. I graduated back in 1997 and work in the field for a few months. I moved to the US and work in not related positions till a few years ago when I started working as a compliance supervisor for a company that work with dairy farms. Later on I started as a Vet Tech at a Shelter where I am still at. I got stuck at the BSCE. I dont test well.

At any rate I am having other issues with what the CPE will bring. I have become religious. Very. Laugh if you want. I will NOT do any neutering or spaying because of religious beliefs and I am wondering if that would become a problem for me in the future. I understand that there is a huge problem with pet overpopulation. I do not know how to fix the problem. I could not work in a kill shelter but I understand were they stand at and wont criticize. I understand spaying and neutering is key in the solution and that go hand in hand educating the public. I just can not do it. I leave it for others. I know how to do it. I mean if there is a piometra I would be able to resolve the issue via OVH. Do you have to spay or neuter on the CPE or do de-clawing or any other form of mutilation??

This is why we love America. you can be whoever you want. Unfortunately the only surgery in the book for CPE is spay. to make things worse, most of the animals are terminated after the surgery. Although not all the centers do terminate.
you are not going to get an answer from us here regarding this issue. You should talk to the ECFVG people. But I would wait until you pass the BCSE and you become eligible for CPE. The only thing I can think about that might work is they might find you a case that has pyometra.
If everything goes well and after you get your license then you can do whatever you want. If you work in Equine or large animals you will not be in situation to do any of these surgeries.

Hi Everybody,
I was just wondering if anybody else who is studying for BSCE December sesion would be interested in studying together. Just for this reaseon here is my e-m: [email protected]. I'm looking forward to talking to somebody.
Thanks.:):bow::welcome:

Hi I ve passed the navle last april and studed with VCRC course click the following link for more information " http://vcrc.net/" it is very helpfull and cover every thing including anatomy, physiology, medicine, surgery, toxicology....etc. I has a lot of question and it's a like a faculty notes. now I'm taking the clinical year in oklahoma and I don't need it any more. I offer this course for $ 200 if you or any one wanna buy it please email me at [email protected]
thanx

dear doctor

how r u?

my name is : Sameh Mahmoud

a student of veterinary medicine cairo university 5th year

my dream is to pass the navle and acquire the license

but i am completely Lost

please i need you to guide me on how and where to start?

and i am really interested in buying the VCRC courses from u

also the mosby if u don`t need it

thanx doctor

i will wait for ur reply
i already tried to send this msg on ur mail but it kept failing..

Hello CHVet,
I just graduated from NCHU this summer and just got my license in Taiwan.
Currently I'm preparing for the QE.
I was hoping to be able to build on what I had already studied for the licensing exam in Taiwan.
It would be much appreciated if you could give me some more detailed pointers on preparing since we may be from similar academic backgrounds.
My email is: [email protected]
Thank you for your time!

A.

hi everyone
I have VCRC books for sell for those who need a great material to study for BCSE and NAVLE, please email me directly for more information at [email protected]

Last edited:
Hello, My name is Betul. I have been observing this forum for quite some time, and it has been a great help. I am wondering if any of you could be of personal help to me. I have been out of active practice for 8 years, and would like some help getting started with the program, specifically study for the BCSE and the CPE. If there is anybody in the Hampton Roads/Norfolk Virginia area that would like to compare notes and study together, please contact me. I can be e-mailed at [email protected]. I have Mosby's Vet Technician handbook, the Merck Manual, and a copy of the VCRC books. Hopefully we can compare notes (I don't have many yet), and pass these tests together. Thank you.