Forgot to add a school recepient

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Khoa Truong

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi there. If I forget to specify a school as a score recipient when applying for the PCAT, can I request the score report from the Pearson website to be sent to the school later once the PCAT score is available?

Members don't see this ad.

i think u only need to select pharmcas watertown whn u register for pcat. dont need to send to every school u apply.

Most schools only want your scores sent to pharmcas, like the post above mentioned. If you do want to send your scores to pharmcas (and didn't previously select them to be sent there) or another school, you can do that from pearson's website and I believe it's an additional $20-$25.

So if I selected Pharmcas(104) and listed some other schools during my PCAT registration, and added the PCAT CID to my PharmCAS when I e-submitted, if I want to add 5 additional pharmacy schools to receive my PCAT score (that i didn't previously select along with my PCAT registration), do I have to pay $20 through Pearson to send my scores to those 5 additional schools? Or will it be sent automatically through PharmCAS?