Forum Intermingling

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bananaface

Pharmacy Supernerd
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What other areas of SDN do you visit outside of Pharmacy and Pre-Pharmacy? I also frequent the Lounge and Pathology. Every once in awhile someplace else will catch my eye.

Members don't see this ad.

bananaface said:
What other areas of SDN do you visit outside of Pharmacy and Pre-Pharmacy? I also frequent the Lounge and Pathology. Every once in awhile someplace else will catch my eye.
Dental. ;)

very rarely any.... i have my comfort zone...
if i were to venture out i fear that my time spent on SDN would increase exponentially....

and people might make fun of my spelling...... (if only they could hear me talk...)

Members don't see this ad :)
I visit the gold-digger's forum.
If only we had one of those.

Actually I enjoy threads in DrsLounge but I never post. I barely post our "home" forum either. But I do enjoy reading so keep up the good posts everyone, and by the way would it hurt to throw in a pharmacy flame war every now and then for my entertainment?

crying moo said:
I visit the gold-digger's forum.
If only we had one of those.

Actually I enjoy threads in DrsLounge but I never post. I barely post our "home" forum either. But I do enjoy reading so keep up the good posts everyone, and by the way would it hurt to throw in a pharmacy flame war every now and then for my entertainment?
*throws flaming pile of tar at crying moo*

How's that? :laugh:

bananaface said:
I'm here from the pre-allo. i go to allo, dental, pharm, military, the lounge, and general residency... just to check stuff out. might as well see what people have to say!~

I'm a homebody. Sometimes I check out the non-traditional forum, rarely the lounge, but I don't post. I'm afraid I'll say something that others will find inflammatory, so I stay in my comfort zone.

pre-allo...for the funny threads

mph and military too

i'm in the IMG Canadian forum, pre-pharm/pharmD, pre-allo, allo, general residency and i read a buncha the internal medicine / patho stuff too.. some of the stuff in there is pretty funny

skp said:
mph and military too
haha, why do you have kentucky crossed out as your avatar???

i like your avatar virile pee

I stay in my comfort zone too...

They rejected me :love:

skp said:
They rejected me :love:
hahah, alllrighty! thnx for the compliments guys... it just came to me one day... shows how much i think of sdn. haha. i'm a big dork