Four days left for MCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TB6389

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Need advise from people who have taken MCAT and got a good score. I was wondering if I should take more practice excercise??
I have already done
-all the AAMC pack questions
-I have gone over my mistakes
-I have revised Kaplan books
-I have taken two AAMC full length exams
-I have taken two Princeton review full length exams

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I got a 33, and am pretty sure that I spent the last two days playing beach volleyball. I'd recommend light review of the core concepts of each subject, and maybe another practice exam. Definitely don't overwork yourself, being in a good mindset the last few days was very beneficial IMO.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Depends on the type of learner you are. I always do better having the more complicated content fresh in my mind, so I relaxed for a few hours the day before, but also reviewed metabolic pathways and amino acids so they were fresh. I also did the AAMC flash cards for a confidence boost, since those are on the easier side.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Maybe I was wrong to do so, but I crammed up until the hour before I went to bed the night before my MCAT, during which time I learned some stuff that ended up being on my test. YMMV enormously

Edit: don't have my score back yet, but was getting 522-524 on my AAMC practice tests