Four Interviews in Five Days?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

20twenty

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have gotten interview invitations from five out of the ten schools I have applied to. I live in Canada and am a full-time student, so it is going to be difficult for me to keep missing class and flying out to these schools for interviews. I scheduled all my interviews in one week so that I can fly from one school to the next to save time (and money). My interview schedule looks like this:

Has anyone had consecutive interviews booked before? Any advice on how to prepare to travel from one city to the next? I plan to fly out right after the interview (5-7PM) and I reach the next city with enough time to get some sleep and be well-rested before the next interview.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
That looks great! Just give yourself two hours after each interview ends to travel to the airport and get through security. Don't forget to check-in for your next flight the day before as well! Sleep sleep sleep on the planes. Good luck!

I don't know about the other interviews but I interviewed at NECO and it is really laid back. It will be a great way to start off your interview week:) Good luck with everything!

Members don't see this ad :)
It might be pretty expensive to get such specific flights on such short notice, but good luck! I did consecutive interviews as well, but not quite 4 in 5 days XD I would say just to be safe, to give yourself 3 full hours to get to the airport, get through security, etc. For example the PCO day interview ends at 3PM so you probably can't catch a 5PM flight. So be careful about that. For ICO, staying at their RC is super helpful because you don't have to worry about getting delayed on the way to your interview in the morning.

As long as you've flown by yourself before and know all the standard airport rules (311 for liquids, etc), you should be fine for flying. But I would recommend looking up which terminal you're flying into/out of for each flight beforehand, since some terminals are really far away from each other at some airports and you don't want to arrive at the wrong one. If you have a phone, make sure it's always charged in case you need to look up something or call someone! To cut down on costs, Uber and Airbnb might be your good friends on this trip :)

I like the idea of checking airport terminals beforehand.. and Airbnb! And I will be staying at the RC at ICO, helps save on costs too. As for security, I have TSA Precheck, so I'm really hoping that will help speed up the process.

Thanks everyone for your advice!

Fellow Canadian! I know your pain, I'm putting myself through a similar thing: SCCO on the 7th, NECO on the 9th, PCO/Salus on the 10th, NOVA on the 12th and ICO on the 16th. It's not going to be pretty!
Anywho, I know someone who gave me a pretty awesome deal, especially considering that I just booked everything yesterday. PM me if you want her info!

Fellow Canadian! I know your pain, I'm putting myself through a similar thing: SCCO on the 7th, NECO on the 9th, PCO/Salus on the 10th, NOVA on the 12th and ICO on the 16th. It's not going to be pretty!
Anywho, I know someone who gave me a pretty awesome deal, especially considering that I just booked everything yesterday. PM me if you want her info!

Ah, good luck! I've booked my flights already but will PM you for future use, if needed. Thank you!

Reactions: 1 user