four threads for one FAQ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Seaglass

Quantum Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
JUst make multiple posts, no reason to have 4 threads!

Just passing through, although I have a monorail for sale if you're in the market.

Members don't see this ad.

Seaglass said:
JUst make multiple posts, no reason to have 4 threads!

Just passing through, although I have a monorail for sale if you're in the market.

dood

go back over to the em side... the guy busted his buttt getting that up, props should go out to him, not snide remarks.... :rolleyes:

But do you want the monorail?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello,
You're right. I changed the format. You see, there is a limit of 10,000 characters per post, so I HAD to break it up, but then I realized that I should have put all 4 parts as different posts within the same thread instead of making 4 threads. So it is fixed, and I deleted the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th part of the post and made 4 parts as 4 posts within the same thread.

-Derek

cooldreams said:
dood

go back over to the em side... the guy busted his buttt getting that up, props should go out to him, not snide remarks.... :rolleyes:

Seaglass said:
But do you want the monorail?

wow... u r probablly one of those kerry fans... oh wait... yea... the poland thing... it alllllllll makes sense now....

no i dont want one rail, i want two... duh ;) :D