Fourth year schedule too easy???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wanderlust1

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Long time reader, first time poster. Going into neuro.

While I think my schedule is pretty awesome and full of interesting/applicable electives, my main concern is that I'll show up to intern year perhaps less prepared than some of my peers. Am I overthinking this or do I have a legitimate concern?

Medicine Sub-I, PMR, gen neuro, movement disorders, endocrine, emergency medicine, sleep, rads

I wanted to do cards or ICU, but unfortunately it didn't work out in terms of scheduling.

Members don't see this ad.

Long time reader, first time poster. Going into neuro.

While I think my schedule is pretty awesome and full of interesting/applicable electives, my main concern is that I'll show up to intern year perhaps less prepared than some of my peers. Am I overthinking this or do I have a legitimate concern?

Medicine Sub-I, PMR, gen neuro, movement disorders, endocrine, emergency medicine, sleep, rads

I wanted to do cards or ICU, but unfortunately it didn't work out in terms of scheduling.

That's more than I've done 4th year.

4th year is for taking step two and exploring the nuances of Belgian beers. Maybe catch a ball game. Nothing can prepare you for the soul suck that is internship. Live today!

Members don't see this ad :)
Was going to read Harrison's or go through mksap16 and now you're telling me I gotta know my Belgian beers before intern year? But seriously I can do both right?