FP Job

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eosinophilic

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all-

I am currently in the process of finding a new residency after switching out of anesthesiology. I found a job working at an FPs office where I would see general patients and be paid 30% of my collections. He would also feed me some aesthetics clients. Does this sound reasonable? How much income am I looking at? I figured it was pretty reasonable for someone in a situation such as mysef looking for new opportunities. Thanks for the feedback.

Members don't see this ad.

I am currently in the process of finding a new residency after switching out of anesthesiology. I found a job working at an FPs office where I would see general patients and be paid 30% of my collections. He would also feed me some aesthetics clients. Does this sound reasonable?

Depends...how much general medicine and aesthetics training did you get in your anesthesiology residency?

Aesthetics has been done on my own going to courses and shadowing dermatologists. General medicine training all of intern year.