FPGEE Exam Preparation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Seemi

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Need help!....because have been out of touch for 17 years and am preparing for FPGEE.

Please advice best way to prepare books, guides, online...

Members don't see this ad.

No worry, the test has been made easy so everyone can pass. You can become a pharmacist but have you heard about the job saturation from BMB yet? It is terrible that you will owe $400k on student loan plus 3 years of residency to get a job. The worse thing is we still have 9 years of saturation left.

No worry, the test has been made easy so everyone can pass. You can become a pharmacist but have you heard about the job saturation from BMB yet? It is terrible that you will owe $400k on student loan plus 3 years of residency to get a job. The worse thing is we still have 9 years of saturation left.

Not constructive, border-lining on trolling now.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
It works! I've been reported twice over frivolous garbage and was scolded like a red headed stepchild.

Reactions: 1 users
If nothing else, take the lazy way that I do, and just ignore bothersome posts (or posters.)

Edited to add: To OP, sorry your thread has been derailed. I never took the FPGEE, and don't have any advice there. Hopefully someone else will.

Need help!....because have been out of touch for 17 years and am preparing for FPGEE.

Please advice best way to prepare books, guides, online...

Hello, have u taken the fpgee? I'd be in a similar situation (being out of touch for more than 15 years) if you haven't