FPGEE November 9, 2012

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

popsi

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I am a foreign pharmacy graduate & will take the fpgee that is going to be held on 9th november 2012. Looking for study partners/group....anyone interested? also need help from those who passed fpgee for suggestions on how & from where to study from....Thanx in advance.:)

Members don't see this ad.

well I've finished Bsc in Pharmacy in Jordan and i am planning on moving back to America and i know i have to take the FPGEE then NAPLEX and board exam .... what books should i buy to start studying because im so confused on where to start .... can anyone help me plzzzzzzzzzzz !!! :(

Hello Everyone!

I am Pharmacist planning to take FPGEE in coming October 2014. I have created a Study Group on facebook. Please join in. We will be starting Q & A sessions and Study Plans for FPGEE. Plus there are all Free materials and books you need for FPGEE.. This is link for group =

https://www.facebook.com/groups/fpgee.october.2014/

Thanks very much. Join the group on facebook and add your friends who are willing to take FPGEE in October.