FPGEE October 2014 Study Group

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lynexeye

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

I am Pharmacist planning to take FPGEE in coming October 2014. I have created a Study Group on facebook. Please join in. We will be starting Q & A sessions and Study Plans for FPGEE. Plus there are all Free materials and books you need for FPGEE.. This is link for group =

https://www.facebook.com/groups/fpgee.october.2014/

A request from Previous test takers, Please let us know from your memory what types of questions you had in your exams, especially for Chemical structures, drugs, Management. Will be very helpful for students like me who are going to take FPGEE next.

Thanks very much. Join the group on facebook and add your friends who are willing to take FPGEE in October.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey
I am a student from india who just completed bachelors of pharmacy in april, 2014. I wanted to apply for the fpgec certification programme and just then found that a five yr degree programme need to be shown for applying.

I was wondering if i can show the five yr degree programme in the following way:
2 yrs of intermmediate education ( 11th and 12 th standards) in biology, physics and chemistry
4 yrs of bachelors degree in pharmacy.

During the 2 yr intermmediate, i was also preparing for the entrance exam that was needed to take admission into the bachelors programme (i.e., EAMCET). So, i assume they might consider counting this as a pre pharmacy course that i completed for taking admission into bachelors.

I wanted to know if i can try applying this way.

Thank you.