FPGEE , which book should I read?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hi2016

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi
I am starting to study for the FPGEE exam, but I am confuse, from where to start and which book?
Any advice please...!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi
I am starting to study for the FPGEE exam, but I am confuse, from where to start and which book?
Any advice please...!

Hello!
The "classic" book for FPGE exam is Comprehensive Pharmacy Review by Leon Shargel, first part. Also you can study APHA book which is not so detailed and is little bit disorganized - in my opinion. In addition to these you should study Pharmaceutical Management by Manan Shroff. You should go on NABP site and follow the blue print because the curricula might change any time.

Good luck with your study! :)

Hi
Any advice please...!
I have a very good book for FPGEE exam for sale. The author is Dr. G. Dutta (2nd edition) pages: 786. Lot of people passed by reviewing this book only. Not available in market. I have a Brand new book for sale. If you are interested please let me know.

I have a very good book for FPGEE exam for sale. The author is Dr. G. Dutta (2nd edition) pages: 786. Lot of people passed by reviewing this book only. Not available in market. I have a Brand new book for sale. If you are interested please let me know.
Hi. Is this book still available please?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi
Any advice please...!
Hi, be careful with the study material you use. I used comprehensive pharmacy review by lippincot (as my main study material )and pharmacy exam books by Manan Shroff www.pharmacyexam.com (questions and answers, and management book )
the exam in general is not difficult, what is difficult is to adapt your knowledge toward US practice ( management, drugs names ).
good luck i passed this exam 2 times , 2010 then 2015 after my score was expired.

hello everyone, i am studying for the october 2017 exams, what help is out there, am in texas and would appreciate any study group also either online or otherwise

The top three that got me through the exam are:
  1. "Comprehensive Pharmacy Review" by Leon Shargel and others: This book covers a wide range of pharmacy topics and is often used by students preparing for the FPGEE and the North American Pharmacist Licensure Examination (NAPLEX).
  2. "The APhA Complete Review for the FPGEE" by Dick R. Gourley and James C. Eoff: This book is specifically designed for the FPGEE and is published by the American Pharmacists Association.
  3. "FPGEEExam.com" run by Dave Rushton a US-licensed pharmacist originally from Algeria the site works as an amalgamation of resources of past papers, lectures and text books.

Reactions: 1 user