freaking out....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

predent3591

7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
How many credits of SMP have you finished?

Reactions: 1 user
Since this is your third time applying, have you reached out to any schools specifically to see what they think would be best to improve your chances? If not, I would recommend calling and admissions counselor at some of the schools. They are very friendly and will pull up your application.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Relax and find something to occupy your mind. Every time you find yourself checking in on
Indiana, Detroit, NYU, Colombia, UNE, Roseman and BU.
, put a tenner in a jar and you will find yourself a very rich (wo)man.

Reactions: 1 users
i already completed the entire SMP in the winter. 30 credits all science
Man that's scary I'm also doing SMP and finished 1 semester so far, hopefully we both get interviews soon

im so sad :(:(:(:( been working so hard the past few years. *sigh*

Don't be sad. I also applied to NYU, Columbia, BU, and haven't heard from them either. It's still pretty early apparently according to SDN, at least!

im so sad :(:(:(:( been working so hard the past few years. *sigh*
Honestly, from what you've posted, it's very clear that you're dedicated and have been working extremely hard. I think it'll happen for you this year! It's still really early :)

Honestly, from what you've posted, it's very clear that you're dedicated and have been working extremely hard. I think it'll happen for you this year! It's still really early :)
i really really really really hope so :xf:

Freak a leak here too. 1/13 you're not alone.

Well the september mark is coming soon, which makes me more anxious

Freak a leak here too. 1/13 you're not alone.

you will be more than fine weakfart. it's just may be dental schools are too cheap to pay for more personnel to review apps =_____= they work with turtle speeds

you will be more than fine weakfart. it's just may be dental schools are too cheap to pay for more personnel to review apps =_____= they work with turtle speeds
Thanks for the reassurance. Still a tad worried though!

Lots of applicants get interviews during October-November.
My friend from last cycle received one August interview invite and dozens of interview invite during October and November, and he got lots of acceptances!
Don't worry if you are not getting any!

Reactions: 1 users