Free 150

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

12loser12

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've got 3 days left and a bunch of unused Uworld questions. I was planning on going through as many of those as possible. I had originally planned on doing the free 150 sometime before the exam. Is it worth the 3 or 4 hours of doing it at this point or should I just do the Q's that I can get some feedback from and learn on?

Also, to people having taken step 1, did those Qs really show up on your exam?

Members don't see this ad.

Do WORLD. You can learn from it. At this point you would be wasting time taking the Free 150. If you need practice test conditions, do the UWORLD self assessment so you can actually learn something.

I've got 3 days left and a bunch of unused Uworld questions. I was planning on going through as many of those as possible. I had originally planned on doing the free 150 sometime before the exam. Is it worth the 3 or 4 hours of doing it at this point or should I just do the Q's that I can get some feedback from and learn on?

Also, to people having taken step 1, did those Qs really show up on your exam?

For me, the free 150 only helped as a diagnostic tool. I don't recall having any of the same questions on the real thing. There are answers/explanations on wikitestprep if you do decide to take it.

But, I agree with the other poster. UW is much better use of your time. Do as many questions as possible.

So I just checked wikitestprep and I couldn't find explanations to the 150 questions. Are they the same questions as their create a test options? Could you point me in the right direction. Thank you!