Free Dr. Collin's PCAT prep packet, plus Kaplan and others

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TheGaucho

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I already posted this trying to sell my old PCAT materials, but didn't receive any offers. I'm leaving for pharmacy school in a few weeks and I really just want to get rid of my old books because I won't have any use for them nor the space while flying out. If nobody ends up wanting them, I sadly will be recycling all the paper products.

Included is the official Dr. Collin's PCAT packet with updates through July of 2014, Kaplan PCAT prep book 2013-2014, Examcracker's MCAT 101 Passages in Verbal Reasoning, and Kaplan MCAT Verbal Reasoning Review Notes.

I scored in the 99th percentile on the PCAT using only these materials. SDN was a major help to me in structuring how and what I studied for the PCAT, so I feel this is my way of giving back to the community.

I don't even know how much it will cost to ship out this stuff, but I can't imagine it being very expensive. If you cover the shipping costs, it's all yours. The thread limited me to uploading five pictures, so I can't show the complete spread of all the packets opened, but feel free to email me if you want to see the rest.

[email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• IMG_0580.JPG
    IMG_0580.JPG
    127.1 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_0581.JPG
    IMG_0581.JPG
    98.2 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_0584.JPG
    IMG_0584.JPG
    102 KB · Views: 34