Free Medical Education Online

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Since this thread has already been bumped, does anyone know why OveractiveBrain was banned? Was it because he kept talking about onlinemeded when SDN kept filtering it? He was a good poster... It always saddens me to see the line through his name.

I had been wondering that as well. Always seemed to go out of his way to make helpful and thorough posts. Bummer

Members don't see this ad.

Bump, anyone have more experience with these? I'm on surgery right now and the videos are pretty helpful for wards stuff, but since I have no shelf experience I was wondering what their value is. My shelf is 4 weeks from now so I really have to start focusing on the shelf itself as it is a significant part of our grade.

Focus on UW/pestana/case files

Its like step 1, do as many questions as possible.

MEO definitely has some good stuff in addition to the above if you've got the time, however, a bunch of it is only useful for the wards.

I had been wondering that as well. Always seemed to go out of his way to make helpful and thorough posts. Bummer

Yeah, hmmm weird. Is it against the rules or something to link to outside resources???? That wouldn't make a lot of sense, but also there is this strange business with asterisks over the website names. What's up with that?